NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Road America

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, July 4th, 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #19 current standings.jpg

The NASCAR Cup Series finds itself competing at yet another road course with the running of the Jockey Made In America 250 at Road America.

The game's most popular driver pick, Austin Cindric, was selected by five players.

Michael McDowell was selected by four players while Ross Chastain and AJ Allmendinger were each selected by three .
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #20 picks.jpg

Why the he** did Almendinger come into the pits with a few others late in the race? He had gas and had gotten up to 19th after falling well back. Made for a crappy finish for me.

Why the he** did Almendinger come into the pits with a few others late in the race? He had gas and had gotten up to 19th after falling well back. Made for a crappy finish for me.
They were hoping for a caution soon afterwards so they could all stay out and gain track position. Screwed me up too.

and in the race for last haley great 25th keeps me in last.even with ross 7 th.yep everything is great:cheers:

They were hoping for a caution soon afterwards so they could all stay out and gain track position. Screwed me up too.
That was a bad call by the teams trying that. The situation wasn’t dictating the need for a caution. Also, who thinks the field would come in and surrender track position that late in the race? Just a dumb move by those guys, and especially the Dinger, who at least had clawed back to 19th. Their pit performance was pizz poor all day. OK I’ve vented….

Congrats to @Stewart Fan for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award by picking Chase Elliott, the winner of the Jockey Made In America 250 at Road America.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Spotter22 who moved up five spots in the standings.

Congrats to @DanicaFreak for taking the top spot in the standings by knocking @Snappy D down a notch to second place.

2 - #20 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom