NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Atlanta

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, July 10th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #18 current standings.jpg

What a beatdown @Head423 is putting on us all. The gap from 1st to 2nd is a whopping 82 points. The *next* 82 points covers from @Spotter22 in 2nd all the way down to @kkfan91 in 17th place!

It's like David Pearson winning the 1979 Southern 500 by more than two laps! Bobby Allison finished 10th in that race... not great but not awful to be 10th in the Southern 500. But Bobby was down by 11 laps, and *that* is pretty bad. That's how I feel in this game... ranked 10th but way far out of contention for the win.

I think @Head423 is watching the races from the other side of the International Date Line. He watches Sunday's race on Saturday, then sends in his pick. It's what @Clutch did a few years ago to win it all...:bazooka:

What a beatdown @Head423 is putting on us all. The gap from 1st to 2nd is a whopping 82 points. The *next* 82 points covers from @Spotter22 in 2nd all the way down to @kkfan91 in 17th place!

It's like David Pearson winning the 1979 Southern 500 by more than two laps! Bobby Allison finished 10th in that race... not great but not awful to be 10th in the Southern 500. But Bobby was down by 11 laps, and *that* is pretty bad. That's how I feel in this game... ranked 10th but way far out of contention for the win.

I think @Head423 is watching the races from the other side of the International Date Line. He watches Sunday's race on Saturday, then sends in his pick. It's what @Clutch did a few years ago to win it all...:bazooka:

I'm going full Newman, I refuse to get lapped.

^ Too many dog pictures. Too many turtle pictures. LewTheShoe Racing needs a change of luck!

(Ducati sponsored an open-themed design contest a few years ago, and many drawings were submitted by fans of the iconic Italian brand. Many custom concept motorcycles, plus various tools, kitchen appliances, etc. The grand winner was a new take on Ducati's signature steel tubing trellis frame...)

Shoes Ducati Trellis Frame.jpg

I’m good for 17th or 18th every week in this series. Hahahaha :XXROFL:dependable run Brad.

Keselowski was running too 10-15 all day and then got caught up in a Chastain mess. Bounced back from that then got caught up in another. Frustrating.

Omg! So sorry . I have two browsers up in my phone my apologies

Yeah... I'm so not getting a 4th top 5 standings finish in a row. I'll be lucky to get into the 20's @ this point.

The NASCAR Cup Series began the second half of its 36 race season with the running of the Quaker State 400 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

The most popular driver pick for the race, selected by four players, was 21st place finisher Corey LaJoie.

Congrats to @ToyYoda for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to his pick of the 3rd place finisher, Austin Cindric.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @2 Sweet as the 10th place finish of his pick, Harrison Burton, moved him up four positions in the standings.

Congrats to @Head423 for maintaining his hold on the top spot in the standings for the eleventh consecutive race.

Although his lead over the second place position remained at 82 points, @Head423 continues to benefit from the battle for position by the players trailing him.

2 - #19 results.jpg

You know as amazing as my season was that year I won the Championship it had nothing to do with the date line. Pure skill. :XXROFL:

But what I have discovered that we can see the future in one regard......Wordle.
If you want to amaze friends and family with a 1st try wordle you can PM me for the answer as it was my yesterdays. 😂

Back
Top Bottom