NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Bristol

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Saturday, September 17th, 7:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #28 current standings.jpg
4 - #28 used list.jpg

Once @pjmolo calculates this, it appears our leader @Head423 just continues a stellar run! Wow 🤩

Even with Kes dropping back a bit, it won’t impact much. Imagine if Brad had stayed out front?

The NASCAR Cup Series completed the first round of its playoff series at the Last Great Colosseum in a race where numerous gladiators suffered ignoble defeat during the running of the Bass Pro Shops Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway.

The most popular driver picks, each selected by four players, were Chase Briscoe and Kevin Harvick.

The "Highest Finishing Pick" award went @Clutch thanks to his pick of fourth place finisher, Christopher Bell.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Old 97, @2 Sweet, and @JJ_14 as they each moved up two positions in the standings.

Congrats to @Head423 for maintaining his hold on to the top spot in the standings for the twenty-first consecutive race.

Considering that @Head423 has a 69 point lead with seven races remaining in the 2022 season, those chasing him for the championship certainly have their work cut out for them.

2 - #29 results.jpg

Oops! I picked Cole Custer at Kansas 2 after picking him at Darlington 1.

I put together most of my schedule at the start of the season. I've made a few changes to it since, but not to Darlington 1 or Kansas 2. I don't know how I managed to put Cole Custer twice and not notice.

Y'all are welcome for the points advantage resulting from me accumulating unnecessary points!

Oops! I picked Cole Custer at Kansas 2 after picking him at Darlington 1.

I put together most of my schedule at the start of the season. I've made a few changes to it since, but not to Darlington 1 or Kansas 2. I don't know how I managed to put Cole Custer twice and not notice.

Y'all are welcome for the points advantage resulting from me accumulating unnecessary points!
You should be allowed 2 Custer picks.

One for Dallas and the other for Ft. Worth. I’d complain if I were you.

At the awards ceremony following the Kansas race a glaring omission was made by game management.

The last place finish by Martin Truex Jr. entitled @REBS31 to collect the prestigious "Wiping Up The Rear" award for the second time this year.

The award, known by all prior recipients to be a bronze plated roll of the best toilet paper available, will be presented to @REBS31 following the next race.

Back
Top Bottom