NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Sonoma

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, June 12th, 3:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #15 current standings.jpg

Whoa almost looks like a Suarez Allmendinger h2h matchup. I like that pick of Suarez at the top, today might be the day for his first Cup win, he looked super strong at COTA with this new car.

For me, 19th really ain’t that bad considering I almost picked a Toyota and by some epiphany, I guess, edited my submission last minute.

...I didn't need whatever strategy Gibbs was pulling

a top 20 with a RWR entry driven by Joey Hand....I'll take it once again. Running out of C drivers to use......which is good.

shout out to Gold Fish, almost got a top ten with no power steering before the spin, valiant effort today

The NASCAR Cup Series put the Next Gen car to the test at the second road course race of the season with the running of the Toyota / Save Mart 350 at Sonoma Raceway.

The most popular driver pick for the race, selected by seven players, was 19th place finisher AJ Allmendinger.

Congrats to @Head423 and @Spotter for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to their pick of the race winner, Daniel Suarez.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @LewTheShoe as he jumped four positions in the standings following the second place finish of his pick, Chris Buescher.

Additional congrats to @Head423 for picking the race winner for the third time this season, thereby securing his hold on the top spot in the standings for the eighth consecutive race.

Finally, @JJ_14 quite possibly achieved a first by taking the "Wiping Up the Rear Award" for the third time this season following the last place finish of his pick, Bubba Wallace.

2 - #16 results.jpg

The NASCAR Cup Series put the Next Gen car to the test at the second road course race of the season with the running of the Toyota / Save Mart 350 at Sonoma Raceway.

The most popular driver pick for the race, selected by seven players, was 19th place finisher AJ Allmendinger.

Congrats to @Head423 and @Spotter for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to their pick of the race winner, Daniel Suarez.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @LewTheShoe as he jumped four positions in the standings following the second place finish of his pick, Chris Buescher.

Additional congrats to @Head423 for picking the race winner for the third time this season, thereby securing his hold on the top spot in the standings for the eighth consecutive race.

Finally, @JJ_14 quite possibly achieved a first by taking the "Wiping Up the Rear Award" for the third time this season following the last place finish of his pick, Bubba Wallace.

View attachment 63645
and congrats to you for your pick of Suarez.

Back
Top Bottom