NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Talladega

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, October 2nd, 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #30 current standings.jpg
4 - #30 used list.jpg

KB’s bad streak could end at any or all of the remaining races.

The NASCAR Cup Series held the fourth and final superspeedway event of the year with the running of the YellaWood 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The most popular driver pick, selected by six players, was 30th place finisher Justin Allgaier.

The "Highest Finishing Pick" award went to @donthaveanickname thanks to his pick of 7th place finisher Todd Gilliland.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Magicmiler as he moved up three positions in his return to second place in the standings after an absence of two races.

Continuing congrats to @Head423 for maintaining his hold on the top spot in the standings for the twenty-third consecutive race and for being able to increase his lead over the second place position.

With five races remaining on the schedule, any one of about half a dozen players have an extremely reasonable chance of winning the game's championship.

2 - #31 results.jpg

Getting close. I’d still bed on Head to bring home the trophy

The NASCAR Cup Series held the fourth and final superspeedway event of the year with the running of the YellaWood 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The most popular driver pick, selected by six players, was 30th place finisher Justin Allgaier.

The "Highest Finishing Pick" award went to @donthaveanickname thanks to his pick of 7th place finisher Todd Gilliland.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Magicmiler as he moved up three positions in his return to second place in the standings after an absence of two races.

Continuing congrats to @Head423 for maintaining his hold on the top spot in the standings for the twenty-third consecutive race and for being able to increase his lead over the second place position.

With five races remaining on the schedule, any one of about half a dozen players have an extremely reasonable chance of winning the game's championship.

View attachment 65421
Well I guess I didnt fall as far as I thought. I went to the Steve Latarte school of math.

Back
Top Bottom