NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Las Vegas

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of drivers picks for the next race is Sunday, March 5th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #2.jpg
4 - used list #2.jpg

Even though I finished top 5 my first three years in this game, I've never led the standings past the first week. I'm hoping that changes this weekend. This is my fifth season playing. Thanks @pjmolo for running it.

There's still time for Almirola to get me a decent finish. It was between him & Stenhouse this weekend.

watching Ty Gibbs laps and he is blistering fast. Running top 5 times. To bad he got 2 laps down. Gonna be interesting to watch

Sad that KDB couldn’t stay in the top 10, but a 14th after near disaster hitting the wall is a keeper.

The wheel is good

Congrats to @antman12, @Old 97, @Head423, @RayinTX, @kkfan91, @Gators423!, and @Brentford for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to the first place finish of their pick, William Byron, in the Pennzoil 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

By taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award for the second consecutive race, first year player @antman12 was able to solidify his hold on first place in the standings.

Beginners luck, maybe ? :idunno:

2 - results #3.jpg

Due to an oversight by the Pick 'Em game Awards Chairman, two major awards were neglected to be mentioned in the Las Vegas results post.

Therefore, for the first time this season, the prestigious "Wiping Up The Rear" award is hereby presented to @FLRacingFan and @LewTheShoe following the last place finish of their pick, Joey Logano.

Interestingly, @LewTheShoe barely got his pick in on time and come extremely close to taking a NO PICK for the Las Vegas race.

Consequently, he ended up using his Logano pick and took 36 points for the last place finish instead of the 37 points he would have received for the NO PICK.

You can't make this stuff up.

Being the commissioner of this game has it's perks. @pjmolo can see all our picks before making a decision on his. That could come in handy at the end of the year.

I don't have a problem with it, you take of your free time to run this thing. This is by far my favorite NASCAR fantasy game.

By the way, I'm off to my best start since I started playing in 2019. I'm definitely right in the tick of things.

Being the commissioner of this game has it's perks. @pjmolo can see all our picks before making a decision on his. That could come in handy at the end of the year.

I don't have a problem with it, you take of your free time to run this thing. This is by far my favorite NASCAR fantasy game.

By the way, I'm off to my best start since I started playing in 2019. I'm definitely right in the tick of things.

I'm guessing he makes his pick before he starts checking the emails. Even if he doesn't, I don't know if there is much of a benefit in knowing who everyone else picked.

I'm guessing he makes his pick before he starts checking the emails. Even if he doesn't, I don't know if there is much of a benefit in knowing who everyone else picked.
I didn't think of that. It is more fun not knowing who others picked.

Back
Top Bottom