NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Chicago

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, July 7th, 3:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #19.jpg

4 - used list #19.jpg

The smart thing to do would probably be SVG… but, so many people probably will pick him that, it would be hard to gain on anyone.. but on the flip side…you can’t lose much ground either. Got to think about this one ha.

All in favor of a blanket SVG pick to freeze the standings for a week say I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang man, I’ve submitted all my picks for the season already and I can’t change things up now. But if the rest of you want to do it, that could really help me out if he has issues.

No, thanks.

One small mistake between the concrete barriers and he finishes at the back. Auto racing can be a cruel beyotch. Picking some else is what this game is all about. 😎

I turn 31 on Friday. Let's see if my pick gives me a good birthday present this weekend. We all know who the most popular pick will be. The standings leader already used said driver, which will make things interesting.

No, thanks.

One small mistake between the concrete barriers and he finishes at the back. Auto racing can be a cruel beyotch. Picking some else is what this game is all about. 😎
I thought about it, but I’ve already used Haley, Allmendinger, Cindric, KB, Denny etc, so I’m thinking it may be time to go with the safe pick and “race the race track” this week instead of the competition.
One less c driver I have to use later if I just hold my place doing so.
The game does come down to averages etc instead of just one week. I’ll take a likely good points day with how unpredictable Chicago is.

Race the track first and only worry about the competition after you have mastered the first part.

As for the Pick 'em contest,
Make the best picks you can regardless of how you think others will pick. It is as simple as trying to have the best average for the year. Do it well enough and nothing else will matter.

Well, that's a good idea, like the idea of a perfect lap. Making 36 perfect picks for every race is impossible, but it is fun trying.

Back
Top Bottom