NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Iowa

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, June 16th, 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #16.jpg

4 - used list #16.jpg

I finally get the coveted "highest finishing pick award" for the first time this season. I'm on a very nice streak of good results, 1 top 5 and 4 top 10's in the last 4 races.

My plan originally was to go with Erik Jones, I'm glad I changed it to Elliott.

Congratulations to @aunty dive and @JJ_14 , the recipients of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the third place finish of their pick, Chase Elliott, in the Iowa Corn 350 at Iowa Speedway. That's two consecutive races that @aunty dive has snagged that not easy to come by award.

The "Most Upward Movement" award was shared by @JJ_14 and @LibertyU24 as their picks enabled each of them to gain three spots in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @Clutch when the 28th place finish of his pick, Chase Briscoe, caused him to drop six spots in the standings.

The "Top Five" club was unchanged with @Biggreen695 claiming the top spot in the standings for the third consecutive race.

Of note is the streak over the last four races by @JJ_14, who has picked a Top 10 finishing driver in each of those races.

The streak has resulted in his upward movement in the standings from 19th to 7th position and his distance behind the leader being reduced from 88 to 51 points.

Possibly the most determined player currently in the game, @JJ_14 seems intent upon improving his second place finish behind @Head in last season's final standings. :dirtbike:

2 - results #17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom