NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Talladega

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, April 21st, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #9.jpg

4 - used list #9.jpg

Looks like Haley will finish in the 30s today.
I will be lucky to crack the top 20 this year.

I don't wish anyone any bad luck but if they loose more than three laps it will help with the points

Need three more (wave around) cautions, too.

My second-best finish in the game this year comes from... Daniel Hemric! I can't complain, gained some ground on the leader.

I am SO TICKED at candy butt Austin Dillon. WHY did he drag back at the restart and lose the lead draft? I didn’t see any evidence he was even TRYING to stay up there. Hate picking him, but did here in a throwaway race and he still burned me without even wrecking. Retire now dime store cowboy.

A great pick that I considered but regrettably took a pass on.

When I saw him come pushing through on the bottom below the carnage to cross sixth I was jumping up and down. Ha.

He and that 62 team ran a great race, they weren’t sitting in the back waiting for the big one - they were making pit calls and competing. Hats off to those guys. I bet they’re thrilled tonight.

Congratulations to @aunty dive, the recipient of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the second place finish of his pick, Brad Keselowski, in the GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @LewTheShoe as his pick of eighth place finisher Todd Gilliland resulted in his gain of six positions in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @FLRacingFan after he dropped eight positions in the standings thanks to the 34th place finish of his pick, Justin Haley.

The "Top Five" club saw @antman12 and @REBS31 regain membership after a lengthy stretch of being on the outside looking in, thereby knocking @Conover and @Biggreen695 down a few notches in the standings.

The top of the standings remained in the hands of @ol'whatshisname once again although @DC76 and @dirtfan remain in hot pursuit as each of them has made a Top 10 pick in seven of the last eight races.

Finally, of note is the roller coaster ride this season of @superchuck500, whose position in the standings during the first ten races ranged from a high of fourth to a low of twenty-sixth before being able to work his way back to his current spot at ninth.

2 - results #10.jpg

Finally, of note is the roller coaster ride this season of @superchuck500, whose position in the standings during the first ten races ranged from a high of fourth to a low of twenty-sixth before being able to work his way back to his current spot at ninth.

*tips cap - thanks for the shoutout. I’d like to also thank whoever on the 51 caused Justin Haley to get DQ’d at COTA after finishing 17th, without you we wouldn’t be getting this recognition 😁

I want to give a shoutout to @pjmolo for that insane stretch he had before Talladega.

How about this current insane stretch . . . .

The top of the standings remained in the hands of @ol'whatshisname once again although @DC76 and @dirtfan remain in hot pursuit as each of them has made a Top 10 pick in seven of the last eight races.

Congratulations to @aunty dive, the recipient of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the second place finish of his pick, Brad Keselowski, in the GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @LewTheShoe as his pick of eighth place finisher Todd Gilliland resulted in his gain of six positions in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @FLRacingFan after he dropped eight positions in the standings thanks to the 34th place finish of his pick, Justin Haley.

The "Top Five" club saw @antman12 and @REBS31 regain membership after a lengthy stretch of being on the outside looking in, thereby knocking @Conover and @Biggreen695 down a few notches in the standings.

View attachment 77980
Aunty had it in the bag but Mc D thought he could cover 4 lanes top to bottom and not lose speed.. :(

Back
Top Bottom