NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Watkins Glen

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, September 15th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #27.jpg

4 - used list #27.jpg

The thing with Montoya is, I’m just not sure how he will do after so long out and with the car so much different than he remembers. It takes time to readjust. Also he’s not exactly young.
That being said it will likely be the best car he’s ever had in NASCAR. Especially given Reddick’s performance on road courses.
I’m mixed on that one. We should have atleast an idea after practice.

The thing with Montoya is, I’m just not sure how he will do after so long out and with the car so much different than he remembers. It takes time to readjust. Also he’s not exactly young.
That being said it will likely be the best car he’s ever had in NASCAR. Especially given Reddick’s performance on road courses.
I’m mixed on that one. We should have atleast an idea after practice.

New car, but lets not forget that essveejee won in his first race in the car. But at the same time, seven-time still hasn’t figured the car out, but also maybe the team isn’t that good. I think Juan will have a solid performance.

New car, but lets not forget that essveejee won in his first race in the car. But at the same time, seven-time still hasn’t figured the car out, but also maybe the team isn’t that good. I think Juan will have a solid performance.
Definitely possible, hence mentioning that it's probably the best car he'll have ever had. Larson at Hendrick proved Ganassi wasn't that great.

I wonder if Dinger will race at Roval or if the Glen is also his last Juan of the year as well.
I’d like to know the answer to that before Sunday’s pick deadline.

If he is, I’d change this weekend’s driver for the first time ever.

Actually I heard he was looking to add in Dega, and when asked about it simply replied “it’s such a fun race”.

Source: Yo Momma

I also wonder if JPM has a really good race at the Glenn would that result in him adding the Roval to his schedule.

Implications, Implications, Implications!!!

When I submitted all my picks, this is one I had circled as a potential win. After practice and qualifying, I’m not so sure. Still, anything less than a top 10 will feel like a disappointment.

I didn’t pick JPM, thinking a lot of people would, hopefully those in front of me. I’m disappointed that that only one did(one person in front of me)

Preece having a solid day after being involved in the opening lap incident. I wasn't expecting a top 10 though, we'll see if he can stay there.

I'll take a P9 from Preece any day of the week! I knew he was capable of having a solid run, although top 10 is better than expected.

Yep, my curse picking disease is back. Use a quality driver like Byron….he gets rammed into the wall. Regardless, there is no stopping @pjmolo this year. If I was him, I’d use that ESP to get this week’s lottery numbers. Win that, he won’t even be around for the rest of the season! Then the rest of us could have a chance 😂

Yep, my curse picking disease is back. Use a quality driver like Byron….he gets rammed into the wall. Regardless, there is no stopping @pjmolo this year. If I was him, I’d use that ESP to get this week’s lottery numbers. Win that, he won’t even be around for the rest of the season! Then the rest of us could have a chance 😂

If that happens, I'll take over running the game. If I end up finishing first, don't check my math. Just trust me. 😂

Back
Top Bottom