NASCAR Pick 'Em - Texas #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, July 19th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #17.jpg

Just a reminder, as per Rule #2 of the official game rules:

"Only the 36 points paying races are included in the game, meaning races such the Clash, the Daytona Duels, and the All-Star Race are not included."

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series is in the home state of @TexasRaceLady for the running of the O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

The most popular pick for this race, selected by nine players, is a driver who is currently riding a streak of six consecutive top ten finishes, Aric Almirola.

Kurt Busch was selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Texas #1  picks.jpg

am I starting to see a pattern.??? pjmolo

i think i only lost 1 spot with a 26th with bell.the 10 was a good pick

Pattern ? What pattern ? :cool:

Actually Bell brought it home in 21st place, three laps down.

The bonehead move by Houff that caused Bell to smack into him sure didn't help any.

Congrats to @Michfan who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award as his pick, Austin Dillon, finished first in the O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

Additional congrats to @Michfan as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up six spots.

Congrats also to @aunty dive who maintained his first place position in the standings for the third consecutive race.

2. Texas #1 results.jpg

Help me out here, please. In that Paul Simon song, what comes after, "The nearer your destination, ..."? I can't quite recall but I feel it should be important to me. :blink:

Help me out here, please. In that Paul Simon song, what comes after, "The nearer your destination, ..."? I can't quite recall but I feel it should be important to me. :blink:

Have you tried traction compound?

PJ1 have a nice product on the market.

Yep, that traction compound might just keep you from . . . . .

Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away

Back
Top Bottom