NASCAR Pinty’s Series to be free streamed online in 2019

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
All 13 races starting May 19th. Plenty of short track action, road courses and a street course.

NASCAR revealed on Tuesday that the Canadian Pinty’s Series will air live and for free on FansChoice.TV. The True North Strong and Free will see all 13 races air on the same platform that now airs the Whelen Modified Tour, K&N Pro Series East, K&N Pro Series West and countless weekly divisions that compete under the Whelen All-American Series banner.

http://www.shorttrackscene.com/2019/04/30/nascar-pintys-series-to-be-free-streamed-online-in-2019/

2019 NASCAR PINTY’S SERIES SCHEDULE

May 19 | Canadian Tire Motorsport Park | Bowmanville, Ont.
June 1 | Jukasa Motor Speedway | Hagersville, Ont.
June 29 | Autodrome Chaudière | Chaudière, Que.
July 13 | Exhibition Place | Toronto, Ont.
July 24 | Wyant Group Raceway* | Saskatoon, Sask.
July 24 | Wyant Group Raceway* Saskatoon, Sask.
July 27 | Edmonton International Raceway | Wetaskiwin, Alb.
Aug 11 | Circuit Trois-Rivières | Trois-Rivières, Que.
Aug 17 | Riverside International Speedway | Antigonish, N.S.
Aug 25 | Canadian Tire Motorsport Park | Bowmanville, Ont.
Sep 7 | Autodrome St-Eustache | St. Eustache, Que.
Sep 21 | New Hampshire Motor Speedway | Loudon, N.H.
Sep 28 | Jukasa Motor Speedway | Hagersville, Ont.

*125-lap twin features

Reactions: sdj
A place where the Dodge's still roam

iu

Apparently there is a hold-up, hope it gets ironed out.

probably wouldn't be live if TSN gets the full nod. They did do an excellent job of broadcasting and posting them on YouTube. I and others posted them here for viewing. The street course was my favorite. Good stuff to see and I can see why a street course might be in the future for cup.

As long as this doesn't mean they ax the full races that automan empire uploads, fine by me.

Last year with the New Hampshire race, it was streamed on FansChoice.TV for people outside of Canada.
In Canada they did still stream it, though it was through TSN's website. Maybe they are working on a similar deal to that for the Pinty's Series. No idea.

The first race from Canadian Tire Motorsport Park is about to start, and it is streaming for free on FansChoice.TV.

Looks like the worked out the complications, cool.

I gotta say I didn't like the presentation aspect of fans choice compared to TSN. Are they still airing prerecorded races on TSN?

Fan's choice was a bust for me, they didn't stream it. I found it on YouTube this am. Here is a clip with the final laps. IDK what to think about the announcing, seems a little too much myself

Fan's choice was a bust for me, they didn't stream it.

That's odd. It was working fine for me yesterday.

Good racing there at the end without wrecking each other. Yeah, the play by play guy was a bit much.

Fan's choice was a bust for me, they didn't stream it. I found it on YouTube this am. Here is a clip with the final laps. IDK what to think about the announcing, seems a little too much myself

Audio mix is really weird. Great finish though.

They should ditch the New Hampshire race and go to Sun Valley (Motoplex) Speedway in Vernon, British Columbia (near Kelowna east of the Rocky Mountain divide). They used to race 300 laps there. That's my only chance of attending a race is if it's in BC.

That's odd. It was working fine for me yesterday.

Good racing there at the end without wrecking each other. Yeah, the play by play guy was a bit much.
Sounds like they have been listening to NBC for pointers. Maybe they went to the MW school of nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom