Nascar should be in Canada

N

NASCAR Freak

NASCAR shouldn't only be a American sport, I hate the fact they don't have races in Canada we derserve races in Canada, but NASCAR always has this dumb excuse saying that it would be to hard to get across the border, but for one race a year (which would be better than nothing) it shouldn't be a problem.

I don't see why not. I think it would be cool to have one race way up north. :cheers:

Why not?? Nascar has had exhibition races in Japan and Canada is a lot closer.

Careful Gollum!! :( Remember how it was last year when it became officially known that Toyota was entering the CTS!!

But, I wouldn't mind seeing a race run up there either!! Only question I have is when would it be? The summer is already pretty loaded up with the events here..........don't how Spring or Fall would work weather wise!! :)

A NEW ROAD COURSE would be nice, and if we are going to see more tracks and races in the future, why NOT Canada?

How about the same course CART uses in Vancover? NASCAR street course. :lol:

I believe there are some pretty good road courses on the Southern Ontario region. Which, btw, is considerably further south than New Hamshire.

Maybe a race in Alaska - now that's way up north.

Break out the snow tires and make it the week before the Dayton 500. The we can add a race in Mexico after Homestead and one in Venezula the week after that. Maybe we can work in Tokyo sometime in Decemeber.

(This message is a natural product made from 100% recycled pixels. Variations and inconsistencies in grammar and spelling enhance its individual charm and beauty and this message should not be considered defective or flawed. Apocryphal elements, errors in tact or accuracy which may have occurred during the process of transmission are a result of this natural process and are not the fault of the poster)

That street course in Toronto (or is it Vancouver?) would be awesome.

Street Course would be AWESOME! Just picture F1 tracks, Indy, Champ tracks with OUR favorites racing....even if it were an exhibition race!

Stamford Park, Niagra Falls, Ontario, Canada on July 1st, 1952, won by Buddy Shuman

Canadian National Exhibition, Toronta, Ontario, Canada on July 18th, 1958, won by Lee Petty

Those are the only two Canadian appearances of the top division (the Grand National) I have been able to find with a quick check of the schedules/winners lists going back to 1949.

being canadian i would love to see a race here, but there is no major venue that could hold a nascar event, except on a road course, and i dont see nascar coming to canada for a road course, also dont know how the fan base would work up here, alot people would have to come from far away to fill the seats i would think.

Back
Top Bottom