"NASCAR TECH" gets new look

H

HardScrabble

Sounds like this might be a good change. Whatever you might think of these two guys as announcers, in this area they know their stuff.

Beginning on July 14, NASCAR Tech welcomes Larry McReynolds and Jeff Hammond. The duo, along with two-year NASCAR Tech veteran Stephanie Durner, will lead the 30-minute weekly television program that airs on Fox Sports Net (Sundays at 10:00 AM EST/7:00 AM PT) and the Speed Channel.

The newly formatted television show emphasizes the technology behind NASCAR racing. From manifolds, brakes and chassis set up, to clutches, engine bearings and fuel mileage, NASCAR Tech explains how automotive components interact in NASCAR racing, and how developments in racing apply to consumer vehicles.

Ned is apparently no longer with the show. I would like to know if that is his choice or the producers.

I could envision Ned backing off somewhat on his activities for either personal or health reasons, but have read nothing confirming that.

I hope Ned is doing better, i also hop ethat this show will be much better. i will miss Ned I still wish he was doing some kind of annoucing for like the ASA with Buddy, maybe if he is up to it maybe he can do the TRAC seris.

oops, typed ben, meant ned. guess the eyes are going, lol:D

i guess we have to listen to more of Larry yelling.....good god does he get on my nerves

Hammond does a pretty good job though.

I always liked Ned Jarrett, I still wish he was in the booth, but I hope he is doing good and left by his own choice. But I like Larry Mac and think he will do a good job.

Back
Top Bottom