Nascar thunder 2004

I know I loved 2003 but the only things i didnt like is haveng to do the exra work to unlock the paint schemes i mean i dont mind it but it should be a option instead of mandatory and i hated the glitches it had

I didnt like the way you have to work your way up in career mode. I wouldve liked it if you could pick any driver or pick any team you want to be in and race with. They need to work on the career mode a lil bit and get it to the area where Madden's is.

I agree and I hated pitting then running into other cars because it got so crowded and i would cause a car to spin caution would come out and when we went back green i was a lap down :dual9mm:

Thats another problem. Because in real-life, teams would pit at different laps not all at once unless it were a Yellow Flag.

I also raise a problem with the controls, the car wants to push all the time. I also raise a problem with the racing at Daytona and Talladega, you can get like 15 seconds away from the pack and lap them even on Legend Difficulty, in real life because of the draft, you'll be lucky to get 0.400 seconds away from the pack. EA needs to work on that, also the racing at Daytona and Talladega is a lot closer. Papyrus clearly beats EA in terms of realism.

I agree with the rest of you but I also hope it has all of the drivers and paint schemes. Last year's game did'nt even have Dave Blaney on it or Sterling Marlin's awsome gold paint scheme. I wish there was a place to get the drivers list of who's going to be in this years game. Also the pit stop times need to be more realistic and they need to change it where you can actually see the pit guys in two player mode.

And if you didnt notice when they talk about shawna Robinson they say his and he as in he had a bad qualifying time or his race team kinda funny

They also should let you decide the ethnicity, gender and height and weight and the sunglasses of your created driver.

One of the great new features for the PS2 version of NASCAR Thunder 2003 is you can race against up to 29 other people online (30 car fields). I can't wait to go racing against other people online.

and also what sucks in 2 player you only race 19 cars total my buddy and i race a season so this year better be 43 cars on 2 player

Originally posted by Hurricane495@Jul 5 2003, 06:41 PM
and also what sucks in 2 player you only race 19 cars total my buddy and i race a season so this year better be 43 cars on 2 player
I agree with that 100%

Originally posted by 24and12Fan+Jul 6 2003, 12:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (24and12Fan @ Jul 6 2003, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hurricane495@Jul 5 2003, 06:41 PM
I agree with that 100%[/b][/quote]
Same Here it adds alot more excitment...

I've been watching the preview from Blackhole Motorsports and several screenshots from EA Sports, the racing at Talladega and Daytona is still spread out horribly. Oh boy, another year of lapping the cars several hundred times at Talladega even on Legend Mode. :(

Just wondering if anyone has played last years NASCAR Thunder on the PC, and if you used a stearing wheel and pedals, or just a mouse and keyboard? I just sold my playstation 2 and have never played a racing game on the PC.

I use a console style controller for my computer racing games

GUESS WHAT!!!!!

This year has something new called Grudges and Alliances

Grudges & Alliances: Emotion comes to a racing game for the first time as CPU drivers remember your every move and aren't afraid to pay you back. You can make friends and they will help you win including teammates or allies a lap down and you can make enemies Much like Spencer and Busch and if you spin them They will not forget WOOHOO IM SO PSYCHED :bounce: :cheers: :dual9mm:
:punkrocker:

here is the EA Sports Link
http://www.easports.com/games/thunder2004/home.jsp

Papyrus has the best Nascar Games out there...... :( Sadly gonna miss their work. I hope EA Sports gets their games like theirs

Originally posted by Hurricane495@Sep 9 2003, 07:42 AM
GUESS WHAT!!!!!

This year has something new called Grudges and Alliances

Grudges & Alliances: Emotion comes to a racing game for the first time as CPU drivers remember your every move and aren't afraid to pay you back. You can make friends and they will help you win including teammates or allies a lap down and you can make enemies Much like Spencer and Busch and if you spin them They will not forget WOOHOO IM SO PSYCHED :bounce: :cheers: :dual9mm:
:punkrocker:

here is the EA Sports Link
http://www.easports.com/games/thunder2004/home.jsp
If that is true that is going to be awesome. I hope they programmed it correctly so your enemies dont spin you out every race and what not. But regardless it puts emotion into the game, awesome improvement.

When does this game come out for PC?

Setup Hints

I am transiting from Nascar Racing to Nascar Thunder 2004 for the PC and the terminology is messing me up. Can anyone give me hints on making good setups?

Back
Top Bottom