NASCAR: Top 5 most annoying driver fanbases

I like dale jr, I by no means try to say I'm a fan or anything. But I was trying to defend him over the last week on another site with the harvick stuff and some of his fans couldn't even see I was supporting their cause... just start attacking any opinion. So as of now, I have no problem seeing jr nation at #3. The driver is cool, but some of the fans.... eh.

I like how the writer just names the first three and then just ruthlessly goes after Ky. Busch and Danica :D No bias there...

I thought it was funny myself, most of it has been posted here many times over and over. I think he pretty much covered it all. I don't agree with the order though. Based on sheer number of fans, the numbers would be different, but based on which fans are the most irritating?

I think that at any given time, depending on how much adult beverage has been consumed, any driver could
have the most annoying fans at a race. :D

Most of the Nascar fans I have met are really good people regardless of what driver they support. I have met some turkeys as well but they were probably like that from birth.

I try not to mock, verbally attack or hold disdain for the fans. The fans make the sport exist.

Drivers and/or teams actually participating in the sport is a different monster.

I agree with the number 1 choice.
Now for some validation, just watch the for the pious indignation that is soon to come

Proud to say I am not really in any of these fanbases. Although I am okay with Chase, Jr., or Patrick winning.

I try not to mock, verbally attack or hold disdain for the fans. The fans make the sport exist.

Drivers and/or teams actually participating in the sport is a different monster.

I really dislike how some drivers and teams are taken to task as I think it is way over the top. You can pretty well get away with calling Michael Waltrip a sexual deviate and you can call Joe Gibbs a hypocrite and none of these things have any basis in fact.

I was kind of shocked to see JJ's fanbase on that list, that surprises me, well, maybe it shouldnt, it was simply a clickbait article.

The only name on the list I somewhat disagree with is Jimmie Johnson. For as successful as Jimmie has been, his fans are kind of chill. I'd maybe remove Jimmie, bump Chase up to #4, and go with a Kez/Logano tie at #5.

The only name on the list I somewhat disagree with is Jimmie Johnson. For as successful as Jimmie has been, his fans are kind of chill. I'd maybe remove Jimmie, bump Chase up to #4, and go with a Kez/Logano tie at #5.
Kez/Logano? They have fans? Besides the 5 of us on here?

Have not been to a race in a couple years but at intros the boos always overcome any cheers for those two.

Have not been to a race in a couple years but at intros the boos always overcome any cheers for those two.
I've definitely noticed more and more Jolo fans at races I've gone to the last 2 years. Not sure about Brad.

When I was at the Glen there was quite a bit of other Brad fans, but also fans screaming fu Brad. When Brad and Kyle wrecked there was quite a bit of cheers

Since Mark left and Brad became my driver I've never felt a very warm reception at a track for him. Seems it reached a peak when he dared to race Jeff in Texas that year and Jeff wrecked.

Since Mark left and Brad became my driver I've never felt a very warm reception at a track for him. Seems it reached a peak when he dared to race Jeff in Texas that year and Jeff wrecked.
Last Sunday at Michigan, Larson made a similar move on Truex. Do people have a problem with what the 42 did? #Race2WinOrStayHome

BKez is an Eddie Haskell and a troll but what is so bad about that? He isn't an on track menace either which is important.

Back
Top Bottom