Nascar Truck Racing at Iowa

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
American Ethanol 200
race - 8:30 p.m. Fox Sports 1
qualifying 7:00 p.m. all EST times.
I don't see any bullies entered, so all clear for the anti bullying crowd.
I wonder if anyone will watch now.
Bubba Wallace is fastest in practice one (Kyle Busch truck)
Crafton, second, then Peters and new comer Jones running 4th.

The Trucks are having a hell of a season, only 13 points separate 1st from 5th place. the crazy Spaniard, Germain is pretty close in 6th. Sauter (with the big head), Crafton, Peters, Blaney and Hornady, 3 points from Peters back to Hornady.

Anybody know how they're looking as far as rain goes?

I'll watch, in the morning with coffee at about 6:30 am and it will take less than an hour to watch, gotta love the DVR. Life is way to short to sit through commercials.

I Don't care who wins, just glad to see a bunch of young guns get after it.

Hopefully it'll be a Bubba and Crafton duel. Only other two drivers I like in the lineup are Blaney & Burton, but it doesn't look like either one has a truck to run up front.

Hopefully it'll be a Bubba and Crafton duel. Only other two drivers I like in the lineup are Blaney & Burton, but it doesn't look like either one has a truck to run up front.
man Burton is sucking bad, way off. Not worried about Blaney he is fast enough to beat these guys if he keeps his head on.

Kinda disappointed in Burton, driving a thorsport truck in 11th, 69 out. both his team mates are running 1 and 2. I thought he would be doing a bit better than that.

I wonder if they have to run on these qualifying tires in the race or if they get a new set?

Nationwide was the same way this afternoon I believe, broadcast was tape delayed or whatever they call it.

Going to be a good race, the front four or five aren't far off each other..couple banged fenders and it will all be even up. :biggrin:

Tell ya what, KBM is building some fast trucks, got to give credit where credit is due and I hate to compliment a Toyota for anything.

Back
Top Bottom