Nascar video game(PS2)

C

ceejay77

One reason I like to race Nascar on the playstation is you get a feel for the tracks and a rough idea of the driving skills of the race I can relate to watching the real races as I know the tracks from driving them,its a kick.
who else plays the Nascar video game and what system

yeah its nothing like the real thing.
but its fun.

A great NASCAR simulation game is Nascar Racing 2003 Season (PC Game). It's no longer available in stores but can be found on ebay. When you hear about the drivers playing these sims, that is the game that they are playing.

One reason I like to race Nascar on the playstation is you get a feel for the tracks and a rough idea of the driving skills of the race I can relate to watching the real races as I know the tracks from driving them,its a kick.
who else plays the Nascar video game and what system

PlayStation 2 sucks. I had one of them eat up my autographed Vanessa Carlton CD -- had to break it open to get it out. :mad:

I don't have much for gaming, I mainly use the PC but I've got an XBOX360 and a Nintendo Wii. The Wii's my favorite system to use by miles just not a lot of racing games for it.

NASCAR Dirt to Daytona and rFactor are my favorites but I have a bunch of games:

NASCAR Kart - Nintendo Wii
NASCAR Thunder 2002 - Gamecube/Wii
NASCAR Thunder 2003 - Gamecube/Wii
NASCAR 2005 - Gamecube/Wii
NASCAR Dirt to Daytona - Gamecube -- excellent game :beerbang:
rFactor - PC
GTR - PC
GT Legends - PC
NASCAR 2009 - XBOX360
NASCAR SimRacing - PC
NASCAR Racing (1994, 2nd gen) PC-DOS:p -- I put this on my older computers.

A great NASCAR simulation game is Nascar Racing 2003 Season (PC Game). It's no longer available in stores but can be found on ebay. When you hear about the drivers playing these sims, that is the game that they are playing.

Actually, most of the drivers have switched over to iRacing or ARCA SimRacing.

NASCAR 2003 is a good game... not great though. If you know where to go, you can find a ton of mods for NASCAR SimRacing.

I think that all of those gaming consoles have their issues. We don't have the PS2 but we do have the XBOX 360. In fact, I am about to be on my fourth or fifth replacement of the 360. I like the console quite a bit but man, does it have it's issues. Every single one of them that we've had has had the red ring of death. It happened again Monday of last week. I sent it out for repair this past Monday and it'll take another 2-3 weeks for replacement. At least they've repaired or replaced it each time for free. :)

Back
Top Bottom