Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Establish code (or lack thereof) for driver conduct

• Something else (name below)

• Total voters
S

stridsberry

This poll is based on NBC's "wish list" for the 2003 season that they had on the Homestead pre-race show.

What should NASCAR's top priority be for the off-season between 2002 and 2003?

1. Fixing the aero push
2. Taking Steps to remove the restrictor plates
3. Developing a concrete rule for late-race stoppages
4. Controlling costs
5. Establishing a code (or lack thereof) of conduct for the drivers
6. Something else

They kinda need to work on everything, except for the drivers conduct. That is what makes this sport good is emotion.

I think they ought to work on getting a full set of rules before the season begins and stay with it. If one make isn't up to snuff, tuff!

I see three things they need to do:
1. Eliminate the gargae conjestion
2. Get firm rules for red flagging races
3. Solve the restrictor plate issue.

On second thought, it would also be nice if they had one set of rules and stuck to them all year.

cant get rid of the aero push, its physics, cant change those, what they could do to help aeropush is give these guys a smaller rear spoiler and softer tires

One set of rules for the year. No changing in the middle of the season. If something is found that needs tweaking, it will have to wait until the next year.

One thing about the aero-push --- with the common templates for all the makes, it should be the same for all. The teams will just have to deal with it.

BURN THE PLATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, got a little excited there.:rolleyes:

Keep nascar out of car building and the crews will take care of aero push, also won't/don't need common temp plates.

i think nascar can do away with restrictor plates, they have the knowledge. i do believe they need to keep the common templates, this isnt a free for all kind of racing. but just keep the basics. the crews need more free reign over their cars.

Review that dang rulebook, make any needed changes and no tweaking during the season... good for 1, good for all.

Require "Saferwalls"!

Send the plates back to hell where they came from.

and make NO not a single one (olny due to death, if it for safty and mutch do the same to all cars not just one manafacter) rule chance or change anything about the cars.

Back
Top Bottom