Natalie's Mad

I'm thinking she has Danica beat. This might be a record

1615126972333.png

Some fans are saying that at 8:30 ish during the truck race they did mention her. Maybe they will clear it up during the Sunday broadcast.

Decker, Deegan and Cobb‘s names were mentioned as part of the Women’s History Month commentary during the truck race.

She could replace her spotter’s radio chatter with SiriusXM race broadcasts. That should take care of it.

This past week we covered the minimum wage and brought up the mask debate again. And again.
I'm going to lunch.
When I get back I will be highly disappointed if the predictable politicians in this group haven't found a way to turn this thread into another political cesspool.

This past week we covered the minimum wage and brought up the mask debate again. And again.
I'm going to lunch.
When I get back I will be highly disappointed if the predictable politicians in this group haven't found a way to turn this thread into another political cesspool.
Kind of like the Mike Joy thread...
I do wish Natalie luck though.

I don't have time to be concerned if this girl gets air time. I have my own problems this morning...I can't decide what I want for breakfast before the race starts. :unsure:

There are probably hundreds of male drivers who have the same stats as Decker who never saw a second of dedicated air time.

Equality, right?

Personally, if I’m a race car driver, I want my results to be the reason for attention - not my genitalia.

Where is Mike Joy railing on entitled drivers now?

Last edited:
If Fox wanted to do something besides casual fan fluffy, they would have gone back to the roots and women racers have been racing from the beginning. One, Louise Smith, a Champion in the sport, Nascar car owner and she was inducted into the international racing hall of fame. Sara Christian and Ethel Mobley were in one of the earliest Nascar races with her. But that wouldn't go with what they were trying to sell like it is a new thing

I don't have time to be concerned if this girl gets air time. I have my own problems this morning...I can't decide what I want for breakfast before the race starts. :unsure:
I just had homemade Chicken Bog for lunch, damn good eatin!

If Fox wanted to do something besides casual fan fluffy, they would have gone back to the roots and women racers have been racing from the beginning. One, Louise Smith, a Champion in the sport, Nascar car owner and she was inducted into the international racing hall of fame. Sara Christian and Ethel Mobley were in one of the earliest Nascar races with her. But that wouldn't go with what they were trying to sell like it is a new thing
But were they hot?

That car looks like the it was just in the average daily fender bender here in SOCAL.

Well she could complain about this or go make a statement by performing well on the track.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom