DanicaFan

food_city_250_11.jpg

Race #23 of 33

Food City 250

Location -
Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, Tennessee

Course Type - .533 Mile Oval

Race Distance - 250 Laps / 133.24 Miles

Date & TV Schedule - Friday, August 24th - Pre-Race - 7:00 PM Eastern / Green Flag-Approx. 7:43 PM Eastern - ESPN / Sirius Radio -channel 90 & PRN

Practice Sessions -
Friday, August 24th - 9:00 AM -11:50 AM Eastern

Qualifications - Friday, August 24th -3:40 PM Eastern

2011 Food City 250 Race Information

2011 Pole Sitter - #18 Kyle Busch -120.083 mph
2011 Winner - #18 Kyle Busch
Number of Cautions - 5 for 27 laps
Lead Changes - 6
Length of Race - 1 Hour, 25 Minutes, 46 Seconds
Average Speed - 93.218 mph
Margin Of Victory - .019 seconds

Bristol Motor Speedway Track Information

Length -.533 Miles
Banking -
Turns -26-30 degrees
Straights - 6-10 degrees

Bristol-Motor-Speedway.jpg

Entry List..

1. #00 Blake Koch
2. #01 Mike Wallace
3. #2 Elliott Sadler
4. #3 Austin Dillon
5. #4 Danny Efland
6. #6 Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
7. #7 Danica Patrick
8. #08 Tim Andrews
9. #10 Jeff Green
10. #11 Brian Scott
11. #12 Sam Hornish Jr.
12. #14 Eric McClure
13. #15 Carl Long
14. #18 Joey Logano
15. #19 Tayler Malsam
16. #22 Brad Keselowski
17. #23 Robert Richardson Jr.
18. #24 Benny Gordon
19. #30 Nelson Piquet Jr.
20. #31 Justin Allgaier
21. #33 Kevin Harvick
22. #36 Ryan Blaney
23. #38 Kasey Kahne
24. #39 Josh Richards
25. #40 Erik Darnell
26. #41 Timmy Hill
27. #42 Josh Wise
28. #43 Michael Annett
29. #44 Mike Bliss
30. #46 Chase Miller
31. #47 Matt Dibenedetto
32. #50 David Starr
33. #51 Jeremy Clements
34. #52 Joey Gase
35. #54 Kyle Busch
36. #60 Trevor Bayne
37. #70 Johanna Long
38. #71 Matthew Carter
39. #75 Scott Riggs
40. #81 Jason Bowles
41. #86 Kevin Lepage
42. #87 Joe Nemechek
43. #88 Cole Whitt
44. #89 Morgan Shepherd
45. #99 John Wes Townley

**Drivers in red must qualify on time
**Drivers in blue have championship provisional

Should be interesting!

I hope this race is half as good as Wednesday's Truck Race!!

I hope it's twice as good. Funny how NASCAR has lowered our expectations over the years.

Well guys...as much as we love to question...Danica can never be called the Anna Kournikova of racing...because she did win this one one.

Well guys...as much as we love to question...Danica can never be called the Anna Kournikova of racing...because she did win one.

and Michael Waltrip has won 2 Daytona 500 wins. Sometimes it's better to be lucky then good. Thankfully Danicas luck is a lot like her talent, non-existent.

and Michael Waltrip has won 2 Daytona 500 wins. Sometimes it's better to be lucky then good. Thankfully Danicas luck is a lot like her talent, non-existent.

That's bull-sh!t and you know it...she saved fuel early in that last run at Motegi...leaned it out and ran good fast lap times, then stepped on the gas and used what she saved...You can't take the Motegi race away from her pal. You just can't...she won fair and square against the best open wheel drivers in the USA. period.

That's not saying she will ever win a nascar race...different thing...but she ain't no loser...she won an Indy Car race.

No way Waltrip could have done that.

Can you imagine Michael Waltrip dealing with fuel issues and having to do something himself in the racecar to actually win the race? It would be brain overload.

He would be in the wall and have tires flying everywhere.

That's bull-sh!t and you know it...she saved fuel early in that last run at Motegi...leaned it out and ran good fast lap times, then stepped on the gas and used what she saved...You can't take the Motegi race away from her pal. You just can't...she won fair and square against the best open wheel drivers in the USA. period.

That's not saying she will ever win a nascar race...different thing...but she ain't no loser...she won an Indy Car race.

No way Waltrip could have done that.

Can you imagine Michael Waltrip dealing with fuel issues and having to do something himself in the racecar to actually win the race? It would be brain overload.

He would be in the wall and have tires flying everywhere.

1 win and 7 podiums in 115 starts. The lackluster below average stats speak for themselves.

It's funny how people now take up for Patrick when remembering how DanicaFan was treated when he first joined. I wonder how many remember what they said about Danica back then? I know I haven't forgotten;)

Trevor Bayne was fastest in this first and only practice with a speed of 120.687 mph.

Yeah, Danica was unhappy with the her car, she didnt have as good as a practice as I hoped for. She was 28th quickest.

Yeah, Danica was unhappy with the her car, she didnt have as good as a practice as I hoped for. She was 28th quickest.

From watching it at home, the car seemed very stiff in the front compared to other cars. Hopefully she can pick something up in Cup practice working with Zippy that can help her Nationwide car.

From watching it at home, the car seemed very stiff in the front compared to other cars. Hopefully she can pick something up in Cup practice working with Zippy that can help her Nationwide car.

IDK, it seemed to me her rear was a little looser than most. Too many moving parts.

C'mon now guys...it's not like she is simply selling sex....if that were the case I would get off her bandwagon immediately. The lady is a racer...pure and simple. (is that a hair extension?)

980712_f520.jpg

C'mon now guys...it's not like she is simply selling sex....if that were the case I would get off her bandwagon immediately. The lady is a racer...pure and simple. (is that a hair extension?)

980712_f520.jpg

You're right. She's also selling web domains, antifreeze and insurance. She could benefit from running ARCA abd some K&N races to get a feel for what she wants in a car. Seens with the exception of road courses lately the car is never to her liking. It's a lot more than bad luck like she and Eury are convinced.

Freakin tennis on instead of cup qualifying, dumbasses.

Back
Top Bottom