Nationwide Series at Daytona

Green flag is only little over an hour away, not looking forward to the 2x2 car tandem nonsense that they said is going to happen in this race.

Are you sure you want to watch this race? Team orders have been given to everyone so Danica wins the race.

Jr made the number 3 famous? Nicole, do us all a favor: Shut up and just look pretty.

Why
banghead.gif
didn't
banghead.gif
they
banghead.gif
put
banghead.gif
Lindsay
banghead.gif
Czarniak
banghead.gif
on
banghead.gif
Countdown??
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Nicole Briscoe's theory would hold up, if Kyle didn't have a brand new, bigtime, mainstream sponsor on his cars. :lol2:

I agree but with that being said, Monster does things a lot different then most companies.

speaking of sponsors, why does Trevor Bayne have no sponsor for this race? I think Roush needs to fire whoever is in charge of finding sponsors cause they are clearly not doing their job very well.

I agree but with that being said, Monster does things a lot different then most companies.

speaking of sponsors, why does Trevor Bayne have no sponsor for this race? I think Roush needs to fire whoever is in charge of finding sponsors cause they are clearly not doing their job very well.

Because anyone that sponsors a Roush car only wants to sponsor Carl Edwards.

Jr made the number 3 famous? Nicole, do us all a favor: Shut up and just look pretty.

Why
banghead.gif
didn't
banghead.gif
they
banghead.gif
put
banghead.gif
Lindsay
banghead.gif
Czarniak
banghead.gif
on
banghead.gif
Countdown??
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
im a JR. fan,boy..................................,wish rusty had have said that.

Back
Top Bottom