NBA 2023-24

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor

Las Vegas for the In-Season Final 4 maybe?

OT: I hope NASCAR does a Winston Million / No Bull 5 / Dash 4 Cash Crown Jewel instead of another tournament.

What's this some way to make people care about the regular season?

I mean I already know how the Sixers year will go and I look forward to our 2nd round playoff exit.

DA916862-9385-4CEF-8781-AC66C7F72321.jpeg

Yeah. The only part I’m interested in is the neutral site location.

So dumb. Nobody's going to give a f*** and the commissioner, GMs and fan are going to be praying no season ending injury's happen (to star players especially) during this farce.

Its ashame because parity has finally returned to the league and they resort to micky mouse tournaments to spice up the regular season. Id also rip the silly play in games but the heat went on their magically run so I have to bite my tongue lol.

That bonus seems wildly minuscule to me. At least, not enough to make a big different in motivation unless you’re some guy on a vet minimum or something.

They say it’s modeled after European soccer cups but those are cool because they involve pretty much all of a country’s system. The FA Cup has teams from about ten tiers of English soccer, so some random club(s) no one has ever heard of can make a run, like Grimsby Town making the quarters this past tournament. It’s more of like their own NCAA Tournament. This doesn’t have that aspect at all.

I do think they gotta do more to keep the regular season interesting but I don’t think this is it.

So they can’t even get the groupings right. This seems kinda odd.

It’s a boring season for the NBA IMO. No defense. The In-Season Tournament was ok but meh. Need to expand to Seattle and Las Vegas or Vancouver/Mexico City.

It’s a boring season for the NBA IMO. No defense. The In-Season Tournament was ok but meh. Need to expand to Seattle and Las Vegas or Vancouver/Mexico City.
Reportedly they’ll announce expansion franchises in Seattle and Las Vegas when they reveal the new TV deal later this year.

Kinda funny imo, I don’t think there’s enough talent for 30 teams, let alone 32. But Seattle deserves a team back. Probably pushes Memphis and New Orleans to the East as well.

Sometimes the only reason I watch to see if Markelle Fultz is bricking his shots or not lol.

Still struggling with his shot some nights, looks decent some nights but he does have a legit medical issue going on
As a Sixers fan he was a complete waste of a pick

Fultz is a strange #1 pick that has some shoulder injury that messes with his shot. Apparently he has had knee tendinitis this season?
IMG_2932.jpeg

Kinda sad to see the Warriors’ championship core peter out this way. Klay is a shell of his former self. Donezo.

Eastern Conference 9/10 play-in game might actually be the most useless “playoff” game anywhere in sports.

Wonder if LeBron will decline his player option this offseason and try to chase one more ring elsewhere. This Lakers team just doesn’t have the roster and he can’t carry a team all game, all playoffs like he used to.

Nuggets/Timberwolves could be an awesome series if we get there.

Back
Top Bottom