NBC SUCKS!!

Lap3Forever

Staff member
NBC has pulled the plug on "My Name is Earl" :mad: They are droping Earl for a show that is worse then "The Office" and "Kath and Kim" (the last has already died i think) they are doing this for "Parks and Recreation"

I think NBC has really messed up here. Earl was a funny show that was more of a common folk show. I loved Earl, and i don't know of anyone personaly that has seen the show that did not like it. Luckly i have around 38 shows on my DVR. But just not going to be the same.

Fox has also pulled the plug on "King of the Hill" another show i loved, but to be honest i thought they pulled the plug on it a while back, while i will miss it too, but not as much as Earl.

NBC= NOTHING BUT CRAP!!

I loved Earl, and i don't know of anyone personaly that has seen the show that did not like it.

Hello, how you been doing?
But, then I don't watch The Office, Kath & Kim or Parks and Recreation.

Always thought Earl was pretty goofy and should of been yanked after the first season.

Be interesting to know if Earl was a generational thing. The old farts didn't watch and the young bucks did.

NBC has pulled the plug on "My Name is Earl" :mad: They are droping Earl for a show that is worse then "The Office" and "Kath and Kim" (the last has already died i think) they are doing this for "Parks and Recreation"

I think NBC has really messed up here. Earl was a funny show that was more of a common folk show. I loved Earl, and i don't know of anyone personaly that has seen the show that did not like it. Luckly i have around 38 shows on my DVR. But just not going to be the same.

Fox has also pulled the plug on "King of the Hill" another show i loved, but to be honest i thought they pulled the plug on it a while back, while i will miss it too, but not as much as Earl.

NBC= NOTHING BUT CRAP!!

My Name is Earl was alright, but King of the Hill... That show was alright for a while, but have you seen any of the newer episodes? Unwatchable

King of the Hill was terrible and was for a long time. Just like the Simpsons. The only King of the Hill episodes of the last 5 years that have been funny are where Dale or Bill is the focus, but sadly they seem to always revolve around Peggy or Bobby and those episodes are just worthless.

King of the Hill was terrible and was for a long time. Just like the Simpsons. The only King of the Hill episodes of the last 5 years that have been funny are where Dale or Bill is the focus, but sadly they seem to always revolve around Peggy or Bobby and those episodes are just worthless.

Yeah, it has just been complete garbage. Every time I watched a new one I was just amazed it hasn't been canceled. Simpsons is bad too but nowhere near the level of King of the Hill.

NBC= NOTHING BUT CRAP!!

I used to watch my name is Earl. from what i heard NBC is going the cheapest way poissible. Which explains having Jay Leno in prime time and them making a tv show out of saturday night lives weekend update.

As for King of The Hill i have watched it since it first started about 12 years now. I still like the new episodes but i admit there not as funny as the ones they made when they first started.

I'm just hoping the new season of Ice Road Truckers (premiers this Sunday on the History channel) is as good as the 1st 2 seasons.
Hell's Kitchen returns July 21 with a 2 hour special.
Burn Notice and Leverage will soon be back as well.

I would try to watch Burn Notice but the main guy in that show is David Carusso level awful as an actor in other things I have seen him in.

I love Ice Road Truckers, they are in Alaska this year. However, I thought season 1 was head and shoulders better than season 2.

Jeffrey Donovan may not be a Marlon Brando but he's a heck of a sight better than David Caruso. If they could do something with his voice, well it is a little grating. Besides tuning in just to see Fiona is a plus.

gab_char_17.jpg

As to IRT, 1 was better. The new guys from 2 just never seemed to get fleshed out where we 'knew' them like the guys on 1. 2 was also in Alaska but a different road maybe.
I've watched a special on the Dalton road they'll be using this year. It is 1 dangerous road.

Back
Top Bottom