NBCSN

Yogisd1

Resident Retard
Once again we see NBCSN's dedication to Formula One racing. Qualifying for spa is not going to be shown live. It will be shown 4 hours later. I expect coverage will get even better after football season starts. I sure miss the Speed channel.

The red-headed stepchild treatment is sad, but I usually record the early events and watch them later in the day with my better half anyway. It looks like the race will be broadcast live Sunday morning.

I just hope the recording of Qualifying doesn't start with a 'sportsbreak' showing highlights and results, as they did before the first tape-delayed race they showed. Respect for fans: Rodney Dangerfield level.

That soccer stadium sure looks full, though. Wow, what a game, it's a 1-1 tie!

Once again we see NBCSN's dedication to Formula One racing. Qualifying for spa is not going to be shown live. It will be shown 4 hours later. I expect coverage will get even better after football season starts. I sure miss the Speed channel.

Why would coverage change during football season? NBCSN doesn't air any NFL and hardly any College Football.

At least the races are shown live. Every week. That's more than SPEED could do for us.

The red-headed stepchild treatment is sad, but I usually record the early events and watch them later in the day with my better half anyway. It looks like the race will be broadcast live Sunday morning.

I just hope the recording of Qualifying doesn't start with a 'sportsbreak' showing highlights and results, as they did before the first tape-delayed race they showed. Respect for fans: Rodney Dangerfield level.

That soccer stadium sure looks full, though. Wow, what a game, it's a 1-1 tie!

Was it the FC Fulham game? Premier League was a huge deal for NBC. And they've treated the Barclay's Premier League better than Fox is treating the UEFA Champion's League.

Was it the FC Fulham game? Premier League was a huge deal for NBC. And they've treated the Barclay's Premier League better than Fox is treating the UEFA Champion's League.

Premier league draws some big crowds. Ironically, MLS is starting to get some big time attendance. The Sounders average around 43,000 per match, which would be like top 5ish in Premier league. I would have never guessed they got that kind of a draw until I went to a match last year. You'd swear you were in Europe with the enthusiasm of the crowd.

Why did nbcsn bid on F1 if they show it hours later my better off watching it on Formula 1 app at least it's live .
Nbcsn sucks as a sports channel.

I don't seen a reason to be upset. At least we get to see it. I remember when the Indianapolis 500 was a week delay and aired with water ballet and bowling mixed in. I think before 1965 it was only on radio.

Outside of Monaco (abc), I could not even get any F1 at all until 1984 because that was speed channel and we could not get cable. I'm just happy to see the damm races at all. Even when they are live I DVR them so I can zap commercials and safety car periods.

Besides, Formula One has become so fully of crap the only part that is entertaining is the post race show, and only then it's because of Hobbs and Matchette. That and whenever true Force India guys are together.

I don't seen a reason to be upset. At least we get to see it. I remember when the Indianapolis 500 was a week delay and aired with water ballet and bowling mixed in. I think before 1965 it was only on radio.

Outside of Monaco (abc), I could not even get any F1 at all until 1984 because that was speed channel and we could not get cable. I'm just happy to see the damm races at all. Even when they are live I DVR them so I can zap commercials and safety car periods.

Besides, Formula One has become so fully of crap the only part that is entertaining is the post race show, and only then it's because of Hobbs and Matchette. That and whenever true Force India guys are together.
Race fans have become spoiled. If every lap of every practice, of every qualifying session is not immediately found on the primary channel, the complain. And like you say, it wasn't all that long ago that you were lucky to see the race period. There was no second or third channel for it to fall back to.

Race fans have become spoiled. If every lap of every practice, of every qualifying session is not immediately found on the primary channel, the complain. And like you say, it wasn't all that long ago that you were lucky to see the race period. There was no second or third channel for it to fall back to.

Let's go a step further. One year during the IRL/CART years we had 31 races between the two series, all televised live on either ABC or ESPN. Since the fans moaned so bitterly about wanting more races, you might with they would be happy, but I don't have to remind everyone how utterly unhappy virtually everyone was.

Nbcsn is useless they ****** lie all the time you want to see the F1racing you set the recording,them you go to watch it an they record ****** football and not real football some other **** live racing what to hell is that ESPN WAS SO MUCH BETTER. An to think I send money to watch it that's going to stop. YOU ****** SUCK!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom