NCAA football 2014

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
IMG_20140819_234750.jpg

I really don't expect much from my Buckeyes with a backup QB, obviously. That being said, I'm still pretty pumped about watching the upcoming season. It's not like they are going to suddenly become an 8-4 team or something just because they lost a Heisman favorite. The backup is a 4-star recruit and the rest of the team is still a lot better than most of the Big 10.

I also still have my 1A favorite team, Florida State, who is expected to be pretty good again this year. If I remember correctly, I think they were pretty good last year.

The funny thing is that I will probably actually enjoy Buckeye games a lot more than Seminole games just because there is a lot more pressure watching the FSU games. I'm always afraid a mistake will blow their chances at a Championship. Of course, the playoff fixes most of that as well.

I expect my University of Vermont Catamounts to have our 40th consecutive undefeated season.

I also still have my 1A favorite team, Florida State, who is expected to be pretty good again this year. If I remember correctly, I think they were pretty good last year.

The funny thing is that I will probably actually enjoy Buckeye games a lot more than Seminole games just because there is a lot more pressure watching the FSU games. I'm always afraid a mistake will blow their chances at a Championship. Of course, the playoff fixes most of that as well.

I remember that feeling for UNC basketball in 2009. When EVERYONE came back instead of going pro, it was national championship or bust - especially after the way they got manhandled to end the 2008 season by Kansas. I'd probably still be crying myself to sleep at night if that one had gotten away.

So glad the Heels won't face FSU this year unless it's in Charlotte.

Predictions for this Texas A&M v South Carolina game tomorrow evening?

As a UNC fan, I'm just ready for the games so we can stop looking like idiots off the field.

I expect my University of Vermont Catamounts to have our 40th consecutive undefeated season.

Hey, its the other Catamounts!

I went to Western Carolina, home of the other Catamounts, I think we're the only Catamounts in NCAA.

As a UNC fan, I'm just ready for the games so we can stop looking like idiots off the field.

I'm ready for Larry Fedora to be fired so I can pull for UNC again, my wife is a Southern Miss alum, he left Southern Miss in shambles.

I'm ready for Larry Fedora to be fired so I can pull for UNC again, my wife is a Southern Miss alum, he left Southern Miss in shambles.

To be fair, we were idiots off the field before Fedora and can only assume we will be after he's gone, too

Urban didn't have anything to do with last year or this years schedule. I believe they were completed before he came on board at OSwho.
Yeah, those out of conference opponents are scheduled years in advance. OSU's biggest out of conference game this year is Virginia Tech, but that was scheduled probably 5 or 6 years ago. A team might be good when you schedule them, but crappy by the time you play them. That was the case with Cal, who OSU played the last two years.

Hey, its the other Catamounts!

I went to Western Carolina, home of the other Catamounts, I think we're the only Catamounts in NCAA.
I'm going to the Western Carolina-USF game Saturday night. I hope we're done losing to FCS teams...

Jim Bob Cooper Dude definitely has the coolest name in all of sports. Just a shame that it wasn't used for a Nascar driver.

A&M just missed easy touchdown

they've been known to start slow

Back
Top Bottom