Need a favor

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
I know that I am new here, but I need a favor. I found out today that my mom will be needing surgery. They have to put a shunt in her head. So, if you believe in a supreme being, say a prayer for her. See, she's not just my mom, she's also my best friend. Thanks,:loveya

Will say a prayer for her and you to help you both through this.

Originally posted by nascarwoman
I know that I am new here, but  I need a favor. I found out today that my mom will be needing surgery. They have to put a shunt in her head. So, if you believe in a supreme being, say a prayer for her. See, she's not just my mom, she's also my best friend. Thanks,:loveya
You got it nascarwomen.The whole Pbunch family sends a prayer your way.:)

It would be our pleasure to include you in our prayers this evening. Ask St Rita to pray to, she is outstanding if you check;)

You came to the right place for favors here!! Nothing but great people here. Cutiepie24 and I have you and your mother in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm not religious, but the both of you will most certainly be in my thoughts. :)

My prayers to your Mom, and to you as well.
May the Angels be with you both and I know the good Lord will always be there for you.
I Pray that your day and your mom's day are BLESSED. Kat

Originally posted by abooja
I'm not religious, but the both of you will most certainly be in my thoughts. :)

May the FORCE be with you. Abooja's thoughts, my thoughts, kat's prayers they're all part of the FORCE.

I don't mean to sound trite, but there is truth in the power of prayer/thoughts whatever you want to call it.

We're all with ya nascarwoman.

Prayers from Pa on the way. Like Paul said, please keep us updated. Also, don't forget to take care of you during this time too. Easy to forget about our own well being at a time like that.

:angel:

nascarwoman,
Sending thoughts and prayers for you and your mom. Do take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Doesn't matter if you are a newbie or not, anyone can ask for favore, especially like that!:D

I hope she has a very speedy recovery.

May God bless her during this difficult surgery. You and your mother are in my prayers.:(

Prayers again today nascarwoman, for you both.:angel:Kat

Please keep us informed, we all do care:angel:

Back
Top Bottom