Need a good NASCAR podcast

Privateer

Team Owner
Used to listen to Jeff Gluck's but that one ceased with his new employment. I want one in the vein of Trackside or Steve Matthes' podcast at Racer X.

if you like a technical look at the past, mark martin has a pod cast.

Dunno what any of those are but the dale jr download is the only podcast I've ever listened to and it's awesome

I want a show where they discuss Daytona, talk about the good and bad of the race, inject some humor, share drivers' and owners' honest opinions, talk about silly season and what is up with Gibbs/Erik Jones/Christopher Bell/underlying causes for the whole mess, etc. I'm not really expecting all that from Dale Jr.

I want a show where they discuss Daytona, talk about the good and bad of the race, inject some humor, share drivers' and owners' honest opinions, talk about silly season and what is up with Gibbs/Erik Jones/Christopher Bell/underlying causes for the whole mess, etc. I'm not really expecting all that from Dale Jr.
Check out The Final Lap by Toby Christie and Kerry Murphy. Pretty much exactly that every week plus a driver or personality interview.

Listened to "Positive Regression" podcast this morning by the motorsports analytics guy's. Great stuff, very detailed hitting on a little bit of everything, mostly a recap of Vegas and preview of what to expect at Richmond and beyond. Title is clickbaity since it's only a small portion.

Back
Top Bottom