Neighborhoods Going to H E double hockeysticks

W

Windsor377

What a little Pro Stock meca we have around here. We've got another driver around here, only this time NHRA. Meet Vince Fourcade, who, by the way put WJ on the trailer last weekend...in all honesty, he needs more help with the car to do that on a regular basis. He's killing the tree though:

http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCPhoto.as...ter=30#indextop

cool, do you know him from the tracks aroud you? Yeah so far they are a tad off, you know whats happining in the panella camp this year?

Yep, he's another local racer taking a shot at the big time. He's the fella that supplied trannys to us when we were going through them hand over fist. Nothing wrong with his work or the parts (PA insides), we were just asking too much out of a C4.

I haven't had a chance to talk to him but one of the racers around here that I support has. I'll bend his ear at a Radial Tire race coming up.

I think this is pretty cool for Vince. He just one of the local racers who truely like anything mechanical and going fast. I hope this deal works out.

...pretty cool having last years IHRA Pro Stock runner up and now an NHRA Pro Stock driver within minutes of here!

hey, if you can break a c4 you are doing something right, hehe.

that is cool for sure him being that close, which also means he would probally let ya drive his car around the block eh?

PS, those C-4s were done in 4 runs!...using the best PA parts!

Back
Top Bottom