Netflix Docu about Bubba Wallace

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
What's funny about this whole subject is it just happen to have been Bubba...if it would have been Elliott or Bowman I would have pointed out the same thing just like I did with other things they did in the past... and then took heat from some of their fans even though I'm a big fan of Elliott and Bowman just like I am of Bubba. Sometimes I'm more critical of the ones I like then I am of the ones I don't like... because I don't really care what people think of the ones I don't like. :)

Blaze

Peace Keeper
How’s that? I don’t see anyone “triggered”? That term seems to be the new way to “debate” those whose opinion differs from ours?

people who hate him are talking about him 24/7, about anything and everything he does for days and days and days. Not just here, everywhere. He can’t breath without upsetting someone.

Ford 222

Team Owner
Passive-aggressive ... just like in the other threads.

3 threads for this. We get it ... Wallace is guilty of RWB.
Yup, there you go...bring race into it. Because he’s black he‘s beyond reproach. 🙄.

Race has nothing to do with acting like a dick. If Busch does it, he gets the same from me and many others.

Team Penske

Team Owner
100% agree. I so look forward to the day when everyone feels they are treated the same.
You are never going to see that. Some people put forward an effort to rise above the crowd while others coast expecting the world to do things for them. There will always be people who rise above and I think they are deserving to be treated as such. I don't agree with the idea of everyone gets a trophy.

Team Penske

Team Owner
IMO much of the poor public relations for Nascar comes from very lazy reporters
(and announcers) who couldn't put a factual story together to save their lives.

Biggreen695

Team Owner
Bubba Wallace cup stats as of 4/29/21
122 starts
0 Wins
3 Top 5s
9 Top 10s

Xfinity
85 Starts
0 Wins
6 Top 5s
35 Top 10s

Nobody outside of the Nascar world knew who bubba was until noosegate last year where bubba did everything he could to turn himself into a victim, even going on news channel interviews.

Bubba has yet to put a car with an epic amount of funding behind it in the top 10 this year.

Daniel Suarez with a start up race team (also a minority) has had success up to this point with Trackhouse and came close to winning Bristol on dirt.

Not saying, but im just saying, do with this information what you will as rhe racing forum gods have already deleted one of my posts on here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
I’ve responded to dissenting views for 4 days....if that’s “outrage” to you then you have serious issues.

This is you responding to dissenting views? “The Chosen One” ...

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
people who hate him are talking about him 24/7, about anything and everything he does for days and days and days. Not just here, everywhere. He can’t breath without upsetting someone.
This is the life of a public figure. They all get it, some are just publicized more. Some handle it better, some don’t.

Anyone remember #BlameJJ that went viral?

Then there is this.

Same people. Same hate schtick. Different day.

Someone should probably have the “just be glad they are making noise” conversation with Bubba.

Old Kid

Team Owner
Contributor
This is the life of a public figure. They all get it, some are just publicized more. Some handle it better, some don’t.

Anyone remember #BlameJJ that went viral?

Then there is this.

Same people. Same hate schtick. Different day.

Someone should probably have the “just be glad they are making noise” conversation with Bubba.
I wasn't a Gordon hater but I did get tired of seeing him win. This shirt reminded me of the "Jeff Gordon's Gay" song they used to play on John Boy and Billy (WRFX Charlotte) morning show years ago. Can you imagine them getting away with that today? :laugh:

MAGICMILER

Chariho
Contributor
DW gets interviewed on NBC TODAY Show by Craig Melvin during the 3rd hour.

ahhculdee

Team Owner
I wasn't a Gordon hater but I did get tired of seeing him win. This shirt reminded me of the "Jeff Gordon's Gay" song they used to play on John Boy and Billy (WRFX Charlotte) morning show years ago. Can you imagine them getting away with that today? :laugh:
I mean that song is TIC. RIP Tim Wilson

Conover

Team Owner
Hey the reality of this series is that it profiles someone who is stretching barriers real or perceived in this sport. It also is taking advantage of this opportunity to drive an agenda. Nothing wrong with both per se.

I am pulling Bubba to succeed but it’s all on him and his team, as it should be. Pulling for Suarez, women drivers, etc., as long as they do it on their own merits. In this sport some may get a golden opportunity but nobody will get a red carpet to success. Earn it folks.

Top Bottom