Netflix Recommendation Thread

Reck

Team Owner
This is a place where you reccomend what's good/coming to Netflix. :)

Netflix Orignal Series:

-House of Cards
-Orange Is the New Black
-Hemlock Grove
-Lilyhammer
-Marco Polo

Upcoming new ORIGINAL Series

-Bloodline (March 20th, 2015)
-Daredevil (April 10th, 2015)
-Sense8 (No set date, 2015)
-Narco (No set date. 2015)

Future projects

-Luke Cage
-Iron Fist
-The Legend of Zelda

Great thread.

Everyone oughta check out Peaky Blinders.

Great thread.

Everyone oughta check out Peaky Blinders.

I ate that series for lunch. Literally just sat one night and saw all 6 episodes of the first season and pretty much did the same with the second the next day. lol

The 100. Watched it with my 14 yr old. Homeland.

Bojack Horseman is hysterical, but it gets pretty dark as the show goes on.

It's a definate like if you've watched King of the Hill or Bob's Burgers. Its a bit of dry humor.

Now that I'm done with House of Cards, I'm binge watching Arrested Development now. Pretty funny stuff.

I have to go away for the weekend otherwise I'd probably have season #3 knocked off by Sunday. ;)

Let me go ahead and tempt you even more then.

Season 3 will launch exactly at midnight. Sadly, Netflix headquarters are located in California so us in the East coast have to wait until 3AM to see it.

Let me go ahead and tempt you even more then.

Season 3 will launch exactly at midnight. Sadly, Netflix headquarters are located in California so us in the East coast have to wait until 3AM to see it.
3am as in 9 hour and 43 minutes from now?

3am as in 9 hour and 43 minutes from now?

Got that right dp. :D

I could have probably seen the first episode tonight but I got a doc's appointment tomorrow so I gotta be in bed earlier than I'd like tonight. :mad:

Got that right dp. :D

I could have probably seen the first episode tonight but I got a doc's appointment tomorrow so I gotta be in bed earlier than I'd like tonight. :mad:
I will make it a point to at least catch the first episode tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up on that. I figured that it was something that would be out later tomorrow evening.

st_payoff_us.jpg

Tonight. 3AM ET

st_payoff_us.jpg

Tonight. 3AM ET
Just watched 5 episodes of Stranger Things last night in a binge. The "Monster"scenes in the secret Laboratory seem a bit hokey but I'll watch the rest of the season.

Just watched 5 episodes of Stranger Things last night in a binge. The "Monster"scenes in the secret Laboratory seem a bit hokey but I'll watch the rest of the season.

Finished.
They only had 8 episodes. Lol

Just finished the first season of NARCOS, really interesting, looking forward to the second season comming up soon. Ole Escobar was a bad psychopathic genius SOB for sure.

The Black List is also good, I am waiting on this season to show up on Netflix.

New episodes of Trailer Park Boys are on
Binge watched them all this morning. Jim Lahey really makes the show. He kept blowing higher and higher in his breathalyzer throughout the season. I lost it when he said, "I've got this machine" and accidentally held up one of those airline liquor bottles.

Let's fire this old thread up.

Was bored so I watched an episode of The Beastmaster. Thought it was lame but it's unitentionally funny with the wipeouts.

Let's fire this old thread up.

Was bored so I watched an episode of The Beastmaster. Thought it was lame but it's unitentionally funny with the wipeouts.

New show coming out soon....... its called "somebody needs a girlfriend" ;)

Back
Top Bottom