Netflix Series: Stranger Things

Jeffrey00

Stamos Cozy
Wow! Eight 45-55 minute episodes. 80s Steven Spielberg adapted and directed an 80s Stephen King novel. This show had it all and took me back to all the great movies I watched as a kid. ET, Goonies, any Stephen King monster movie all wrapped into one awesome Netflix Series. The score was awesome and reminded me of the 80s electonica synthesized music. It is really really great. The acting was phenomenal, especially the kid actors.

This is on my to watch list.

I just got so many effing shows I'm behind on though.

Still haven't started watching the second season of Marco Polo, Bloodline, And the new shows like Marseille and Marcella.

This is on my to watch list.

I just got so many effing shows I'm behind on though.

Still haven't started watching the second season of Marco Polo, Bloodline, And the new shows like Marseille and Marcella.

l still have to watch the last 4 episodes of Daredevil Season 2

Just started watching this, have a ways to go. But wow, this show is great!

Finished it the other day. What a great little show.

All the 80s nods were greatly appreciated. Netflix already said season 2 is a go.

Only gripe I had was Wynona Ryder. She annoyed the **** outta me with her crying and yelling. Other than that, great.

Finished it the other day. What a great little show.

All the 80s nods were greatly appreciated. Netflix already said season 2 is a go.

Only gripe I had was Wynona Ryder. She annoyed the sh!t outta me with her crying and yelling. Other than that, great.
How dare you cast dispersion on my woman (in my dreams anyway)? Yes, she can be annoying vocally, but that is more than made up for by her beauty and sexiness. Don't ya think?

How dare you cast dispersion on my woman (in my dreams anyway)? Yes, she can be annoying vocally, but that is more than made up for by her beauty and sexiness. Don't ya think?

My apologies Mr. Benevolent. :)

I have mixed feelings about her. Don't doubt her acting abilities but I'm not crazy about her.

Back
Top Bottom