New Fantasy League

G

GVezz

Hi,

I was thinking of putting together a new fantasy league for the upcoming season. I have most of the format done, but was hoping you guys could take a look and offer some suggestions (Good or Bad.)

Thanks,

The League:
The 2003 FAR will consist of 8 teams of 6 Drivers and Two team Pit-Crews. The league format will be total season points accrued during the Winston Cup Season.

The Draft:
The draft order will be decided by luck of the draw and the draft will be the reverse method, also know as snake, sine wave, or serpentine, where the order is reversed in the even-numbered rounds. The draft will consist of 8 rounds with players taking drivers or pit crew's at any time during the draft. Each team must consist of 6 drivers and 2 pit crews. The draft will be conducted via email or telephone, whereas the commissioner will contact team owners in the selected order for their pick.

Starting Lineups:
Each week you must submit your starting lineup by 5:00pm Thursday. If you do not submit a lineup, it will remain the same as the previous week. Your starting lineup will consist of 3 drivers and 1 pit crew. [email protected]

Free Agents:
Any driver or pit crew not on a current roster will be considered a free agent. Any team may claim free agents, as long as a team lower in the standings does not request them also. Precedence will be given in reverse order of the current point standings. Free agent claims must be made via email to league headquarters by 5:00 Wednesdays. [email protected]

Trading:
Unlimited trading is allowed. There will be no mercy-trades; where a team out of contention tries to help another team that is in contention.

Disputes:
All disputes, including protested trades, will be settled by a vote of all team owners, with the consensus ruling.

League Website:
There will be a FAR League website developed, with weekly updates and league news posted.
There will also be weekly updates via email or snail mail.

Scoring:

Teams will earn points based upon their Drivers and Pit Crew's weekly performance.

Team Pit Crew points will be awarded by winning the weekly "Pit Strategy Award". This award is voted on by the media every week during the running of the race and will be worth 50 points.

Driver points will be awarded according to the current format of the Winston Cup points system, along with league bonus points.

Bonus System:
Pole: +20pts (+ 5 extra bonus points for breaking the existing track record.)
Outside Pole: +10pts
Fastest in Happy Hour: +15pts
Fastest in any other practice session: +10pts
Lead a lap: +5pts
Lead the most laps: +5pts
½ Way leader: +5pts
Provisional Starting Spot: -5pts
DNF: -10pts

no offense but i already got one going on this board if you want you can join in on mine and have fun doing yours

Originally posted by 66mustang
Two will just increase my change of WINNING!!  hahaha

chance mustang c h a n C e chance. come on now you know we are trying to become better spellers here.;)

Hi,

Pettyfan4life, I sorry if my intentions weren't clear. I didn't post this to try and recruit people from this board to play.
My league is for a few of my buddys and I, what I was hoping, was to get some opinions on how I have the rules and scoring set up.
I would love to join your league if there is still room. Please, email me the details. ([email protected])

Again, sorry if I stepped on any toes.

GVezz

Naw I dident mind Idid not know if you knew I am still gonna do mine if you want to get in to mine but i cant for yours because i am in a nfl one an nascar one and a baseball and nhl one

Back
Top Bottom