New Format

ted@economy

in the interest of equal time
Takes a bit of getting used to . Is it me , or is the type getting smaller ? No way to get back the 'emoticons' (I think that's what they are called) ,how will we know when posters are kidding?

I wasn't trying to be an ass, Ted, there was no place for me to type anything and I was trying to get a mods attention. :)

I don't think fury was anticipating everything going to hell in a handbasket when he did the updates.
I have to use IE to get here, Chrome just flat won't work for me.

lol I was wondering what was going on with you just quoting Ted without commenting.

LOL. I wonder how many people where highlighting those posts, looking for hidden text?

Anyway, hopefully it's working for everyone else as it should be a pretty good race thread today.

Edit: I see BamaFan posted on my proile 34 minutes ago that his wasn't working either but I don't if he's got it back yet or not.

I also deleted the racing-forums.com cookie but not sure if that's what got mine working or if it was coincidence.

Also, there's no longer a box in which to type but should be a "Write your reply" message where you simply click and began typing your post.

I also deleted the racing-forums.com cookie but not sure if that's what got mine working or if it was coincidence.

Also, there's no longer a box in which to type but should be a "Write your reply" message where you simply click and began typing your post.

I know, it's frustrating. :(

FYI, I'm using Internet Explorer 9.

Deleting the cookie worked for me also, but it still sucks, Fury will get it going pretty soon, hopefully.

I don't see much of a difference, really. The only thing I see different is that the box where you type your new message, your reply, or whatever don't have a box around it anymore, and looks like it's no there anymore.
Wait, I take that back. #D17500winner's posts show up blank to me. Almost like he's on my ignore list, but he's not.

I don't see much of a difference, really. The only thing I see different is that the box where you type your new message, your reply, or whatever don't have a box around it anymore, and looks like it's no there anymore.
Wait, I take that back. #D17500winner's posts show up blank to me. Almost like he's on my ignore list, but he's not.
Wait, now his is back, and Johali is blank. WTF?

How did you get that, I went to preferences and only see blue and grey. I sure like the red I had before.
I went to the very bottom of this page. To the left, hover over the style you have, Style Chooser should appear. Click, and then pick the style.
I keep changing to see which I like best.

I went to the very bottom of this page. To the left, hover over the style you have, Style Chooser should appear. Click, and then pick the style.
I keep changing to see which I like best.

Back
Top Bottom