new here

K

ksurocks

And the first place I go is a "bar" !! I looked around at a few of the pictures. The poop one is so funny and yet wrong at the same time!
I do have a question, but I am not sure if this is the place. Does anyone have a Boostaroo? Give me some feed back, good or bad. Thanks!

KSUROCKS

Ok, I give, what's a Boostaroo?

And by the way Welcome and Cheers!!!! :beerchug:

I beileve a Boosaroo is a reson of why Ksurocks should stay here at Racing-Forums. the boostaroo I would give you is, This place is the best out there, Very popular with numerous posts and Great Insight on all matters. If I were you Id park My rear right down here and settle in. Welcome!

I signed on about a month ago but only recently became "addicted" once I figured out the best way to navigate through the site. I personally have "parked" my rear end right here. :itslove:

Howdy! I have a great view of PenskeGirl's rear end. :)

How's that for a boostaroo?

"I DON'T KNOW NUTTIN BOTH BIRTHIN NO BABY"
Welcome new forum friends,Glad to have ya' :) :beerchug:

A Boostaroo is an amplifier for a scanner. It replaces the splitter(up to three people from one scanner) and makes the sound louder. Which in turn (per the ad) allows you to turn down the volume and save on batteries. I was wondering if anyone had one and if they liked it.

I have a bad habit of when I park my rear and have a few, a few turn into many! Especially if the company is good. :)

Originally posted by pbunch
"I DON'T KNOW NUTTIN BOTH BIRTHIN NO BABY"
Welcome new forum friends,Glad to have ya' :) :beerchug:

Pbunch, you CRACK ME UP!!! FYI, that's one of my favorite movies. Thanks for the welcome folks. And Paul, while I've got yours eyes, er attention.... It appears my pic is too large to post in the lets see those faces thread...anyway you could help me out ??

xyxwave.gif

Originally posted by paul
Howdy!  I have a great view of PenskeGirl's rear end. :)

How's that for a boostaroo?

Nice View Paul. i will just bump you out of the way and try not to start the big one. :D :p

Welcome...................glad to have you here.................you will like it here, we all do.............:leap: :leap: :leap:

:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :beerchug: :booya: :thumbsup:

Man I just found this place and I am HAPPY finaly a forum where you can talk racing AND tell a few jokes without most everyone getting pissed off......wooohooo

Originally posted by unknown
:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :beerchug: :booya: :thumbsup:  

Man I just found this place and I am HAPPY finaly a forum where you can talk racing AND tell a few jokes without most everyone getting pissed off......wooohooo

You got that right, I think I can get to like this place!:beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom