New Jeff Gordon Site!!!!

24and12Fan

Hey all my fellow Jeff Gordon fans!! I've just created a message board just for us. Please come and get signed up and post often!! It features a place for Jeff fans too talk about anything on thier minds, features race reports and updates,Nascar jokes and weekly contests. Please pass this site on too everyone. Keep in mind I just created it today so please come in and help me get it going. It's setup much better than gordononline.com Thanks!!

P.S.: Continue too come here too because this is also a great site, but just for Jeff talk check mine out. Thanks:D

THE ULTIMATE JEFF GORDON FAN BOARD

Well like everyone knows, the site was just created yesterday so it's just now getting going. We're starting to get several hits and some members so please everyone go check it out and sign up. Even if your not a Jeff fan but do love to talk Nascar and play contests. There are several cool contests going on and after we get more members we will be offering prizes to the winners. Pass the word and come sign up today!! Thank you for your support!!

Brian

THE ULTIMATE JEFF GORDON FAN BOARD

I signed up yesterday but it is really new so it is hard to find anything including how to change my password.

Originally posted by paul
Getting sick of people spamming around here...

I thought the same thing Paul..........pretty rude.

Back
Top Bottom