New Jersey 150

I'm going to Barrie Speedway saturday to see a Canadian Tire race with an 8PM start time. If it doesn't rain out to sunday i'll probably try to make it to NJ. It's like a 10 hour drive but I did that same thing last year with a Canadian Tire race at Kawartha. I thought NJ is an awesome track, one of my favorite road coarses. I can't make it to Rockingham or Salem and don't have the cash for Kansas. Good luck trying to get to Rockingham.

I hope Tim George Jr wins at NJ(he was formerly a Rolex GT driver), he isn't very good at stock car oval racing, but also has had quite a bit of bad luck that was not his fault.

So, who wins? Lofton or Kligerman? :rolleyes:

They were both good last year at NJ so i'd bet on them. Lofton has other road race experience in the NASCAR west series too. Lally was good last year, maybe Patrick Long, Tim George Jr and Spencer Pumpelly will have a shot although I doubt they can beat 6 or 77.

I couldn't make it to this race, race at Barrie went way too late .Too bad, this looks like a very interesting race Long, Marks, Pumpelly all high up on the qualifying list. Should be one of the better races of the year.

What happened to Tim George jr, he was 6th in practice but he took no qualifying time. Did he wreck on his first qualifying lap?

Can somebody pay SPEED to broadcast races this year? This webcam-in-the-pressbox method doesn't work that well.... I'm on 6 mbps DSL and it's freezing on me

Justin Lofton is mad at Spencer Pumpelly.

From Twitter:

jlracing #ARCA: I thought that Spencer Pumpelly was an accomplished road-racer. He showed little class today.

jlracing #ARCA: It's probably a good thing that we won't be racing at the same levels in the future, because I've got a really good memory.

Back
Top Bottom