New Name

majestyx

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week, you need some silliness to break up the day. Here is your dose. Follow the instructions fo find your funny name.

The following is an excerpt from a children's book, "Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants", by Dave Pilkey. The evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names. Lest we take ourselves too seriously, take a moment to find your new name and wear it with humor for the day.......

Use the third letter of our first name to determine your NEW first name:
a=stinky, b=lumpy, c=buttercup, d=gidget, e=crusty, f=greasy, g=fluffy, h=cheeseball, i=chim-chim, j=poopsie, k=flunky, l=booger, m=pinky, n=zippy, o=goober, p=doofus, q=slimy, r=loopy, s=snotty, t=falafel, u=dorkey, v=squeezit, w=oprah. x=skipper, y=dinky,z=zsa-zsa

Use the second letter of your last name to determine the FIRST half of your NEW last name:
a=diaper, b=toilet, c=giggle, d=bubble, e=girdle, f=barf, g=lizard, h=waffle, i=cootie, j=monkey, k=potty, l=liver, m=banana, n=rhino, o=burger, p=hamster, q=toad, r=gizzard, s=pizza, t=gerbil, u=chicken, v=pickle, w=chuckle, x=tofu, y=gorilla, z=stinker

Use the fourth letter of your last name to determine the second half of your NEW last name:
a=head, b=mouth, c=face, d=nose, e=tush, f=breath, g=pants, h=shorts, i=lips, j=honker, k=butt, l=brain, m=tushie, n=chunks, o=hiney, p=biscuits, r=buns, s=fanny, t=sniffer, u=sprinkles, v=kisser, w=squirt, x=humperdink, y=brains, z=juice.

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's NEW NAME is Goober Chickenshorts.

Bill Clinton's NEW NAME is Poopsie Liverchunks.

Now, what is your NEW NAME?

Yours truly,
Oprah Girdlenose

Say hey to Buttercup Chickenbrain.

Wonder if this is how Spongebob Squarepants got started...

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Jan 13 2004, 04:50 PM
Loopy Diaperlips checking in
:lol: :lol: :lol: @MR. DIAPERLIPS!!!

I took the liberty of saving SGBG(Shady) the trouble too!

Ms. STINKY DIAPERNOSE!!!

Bwahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

The moral of this is never let me know your name? Eh, Oprah?

I smell a big rat named Mr. Stinky Gigglehead!!!!!! See if I EVER tell you anything again!! <_< :angry: ^_^ :p :lol:

Maj this was great---thanks for the laugh--but then again I don't know how much more I can take of the gigglehead in the corner!! B)

Flametamer--- :XXROFL: that is perfect for you!!!! That's what you get for picking on us little ol girls!!! ^_^

Guido---that just seems you--Mr. Fluffy! :lol:

esorlxaw---was that a past job by chance!!! :blink:

EMP---Hello Buttercup! :D

4x--just what is a Diaperlip? hahahaha :)

These are very very funny---I'll never look at you all the same again :ph34r:

Someone please bring a airfreshner :lol:

Here ya go SG, That better?

Attachments

• 564.gif
    564.gif
    40.1 KB · Views: 185
My wife and kids are now

Zippy

Stinky

Pinky

Zippy

the new Diaperlips clan

Originally posted by 97forever@Jan 13 2004, 09:51 PM
SO WHATS YOURS MAJ?????OR I could just mention it in passing, ya know!!! ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
I gave mine out first! If you look at the original post, I signed it "Oprah Girdlenose"! I certainly would not have posted this without giving my name out first. This was just too funny. I couldn't pass up sharing it with you guys! Glad you had/are having fun with it. It will certainly make you laugh, or at least Giggle!

Right back atcha, Stinky Gigglehead! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by DeeDee+Jan 14 2004, 02:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Jan 14 2004, 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Jan 14 2004, 12:18 PM
You are now talking to zippy diapertushie :D
Bow! we have the same name! :lol: :p [/b][/quote]
Well, one will have to be Ms. Zippy Diapertushie and the other will have to be Mr. Zippy Diapertushie!!! Care to guess which one is which??? ( :eek: just kidding you two!! :lol: )

Originally posted by majestyx+Jan 14 2004, 04:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Jan 14 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -DeeDee@Jan 14 2004, 02:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--bowtie
@Jan 14 2004, 12:18 PM
You are now talking to zippy diapertushie :D

Bow! we have the same name! :lol: :p
Well, one will have to be Ms. Zippy Diapertushie and the other will have to be Mr. Zippy Diapertushie!!! Care to guess which one is which??? ( :eek: just kidding you two!! :lol: ) [/b][/quote]
As much as Bow likes to wear cheerleading outfits, I still say I get to be Ms. I am so much cuter.... :D :lol:

Back
Top Bottom