New online game?

F

F1RacerBob

Hey guys, I am new to the site and to the world of racing. my uncle got me into it. one of my brother's freinds works as a graphic designer and helped on this new online game.. i guess it's pretty cool? what do you guys think? and are there other games that you recommend?

you be the driver . com

from alhambra, east of LA. my uncle is a big nascar fan but im not sure what kind of racing i'm really into yet.. just know i have a need for speed! i was interested in the fact that my buddy had helped make this new game, so i thought i'd share it with you guys. i'm thinking of going into graphic design too, so ya know, that helped. wats up with all of you guys?

from alhambra, east of LA. my uncle is a big nascar fan but im not sure what kind of racing i'm really into yet.. just know i have a need for speed! i was interested in the fact that my buddy had helped make this new game, so i thought i'd share it with you guys. i'm thinking of going into graphic design too, so ya know, that helped. wats up with all of you guys?
unfortunately, i know that section of LA county. I'm from west Covina.

Back
Top Bottom