New Poster

R

Rivers24

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I ran across this site while I was looking up Nascar stuff. I've never posted in a forum before, but I think I'd like to give it a try. I looked around here a little before I registered and this looks like a really fun place!

Originally posted by Rivers24
Hi everyone! I'm new here! I ran across this site while I was looking up Nascar stuff. I've never posted in a forum before, but I think I'd like to give it a try. I looked around here a little before I registered and this looks like a really fun place!

Welcome Rivers.......and yes this a fun place. One big happy family and we only argue about everything!!:D

The '24' is for Jeff,I suppose?Not Rusty and Skinner?lol!Just kidding Rivers.Jump in and have a great time.

OOOH Rivers, I welcome you to the ONLY nascar site worth visiting with a big PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AND

Yeah, the 24 is for Jeff!

I'm a big Jeff Burton fan too...I don't care much for Rusty, but Mike Skinner isn't too bad.

Originally posted by Rivers24
Yeah, the 24 is for Jeff!  

I'm a big Jeff Burton fan too...I don't care much for Rusty, but Mike Skinner isn't too bad.

Want to join sgbg88, Lap3forever and me in the Jimmy Spencer fan club?:)

Welcome Rivers! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, lots of great people! :)

Velcome My friend,Paul has created a Monster,I am glad you have joined us.:)

Welcome aboard and happy posting. I'm trying to give up my member ship in the JS club, but it's like the mob, once in always in!!;)

Welcome, Rivers! :)

I suppose the 24 could have also meant you were a Tony Stewart/Mike Skinner fan.

Or a Bill Elliott/Michael Waltrip fan.

Or a Bobby Labonte/Mark Martin fan.

Or a Terry Labonte/Jeremy Mayfield fan.

Or a Ward Burton/Rusty Wallace fan.

Or a Steve Park/Hut Stricklin fan.

Or a Matt Kenseth/Casey Atwood fan.

Or a Johnny Benson/Mike Wallace fan.

Or a really big Ryan Newman fan.

But, of course, we all know better now. ;)

Welcome Rivers24, glad to have another JG fan here. :) Never can have too many of those right guys? ;)

Glad you've joined us, have fun.

Go Jeff!

Welcome aboard Rivers!!:D

The 24 part was easy enough. It the the Rivers part I'm working on.:)

Welcome Rivers24........

And ya'll can add me to the list of folks who think Jimmy Spencer is one heck of a racecar driver. It's not his fault he grew out instead of up.:D

Back
Top Bottom