New rule?

Bobw

Team Owner
Another one? Just heard that at the end of the race crew members can't go over the wall until nascar gives the ok. To avoid what happened last week? The Chas Elliot rule? .

Next rule... "Your car gets tested in the condition it comes off the track" I hope.
I am an old Dale E fan. Respect the car that got you the win and respect the guys who worked hard to give it to you.

Next rule... "Your car gets tested in the condition it comes off the track" I hope.
I am an old Dale E fan. Respect the car that got you the win and respect the guys who worked hard to give it to you.
HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM......... ''In the condition it comes off the track''????? ........ LOL..... I guess you mean no burnouts like these ''kids'' do now? I never saw SR. ..... Mark..... Harry Gant.... Rusty..... Alan Kulwicki...... or any of those guys try to destroy a car or tires..... they seemed to appreciate what they drove and won with a whole lot more than the ones we have now....

Maybe they came up in a different time when things were harder to get...... they weren't given a top ride at 18 years old.....

That makes a lot of difference......

I firmly believe the burn outs are done so that the team can jack up the car. Of course they used to just shake the car down but Nascar made that illegal. The burn out the tires instaed with Nascar's blessing.
I noticed the 24 car wasn't as strong today without tape-gate. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Didn't Harvick start the whole burnout kick a number of years ago?

Probably just showing off and a few drivers did it as well.
Now every winner has to burn down the tires to hide the evidence.

Nevermind the crowd loves it....naw, to hell with them.

Maybe they should ban them after a race and have a burnout competition during the All Star hoopla.

I can't say I really blame Chase Elliot and the 24 team for trying Tapegate. Crew Chiefs, race shop guys, and drivers always play in the gray areas of the rulebooks. They all do it, every single one. There's not one team that did not pour over the rulebook at the beginning of the year looking for a slight advantage.

Maybe they should ban them after a race and have a burnout competition during the All Star hoopla.
Hearing that NASCAR wants the winning team to roll out a backup car, so the driver can switch cars and still do a burnout and NASCAR can inspect the winning car intact...there, problem solved.

Another one? Just heard that at the end of the race crew members can't go over the wall until nascar gives the ok. To avoid what happened last week? The Chas Elliot rule? .
You got a source you can provide a link to ?

Was during Allstar weekend, right?

I personally wish they would bring back the crew chief race.
Correct, it only seem to last a few years though.

Do they still do the pit crew challenge tournament thing?

Those goofy events are fun in their own right.
No, I dont remember what year was the last for all that goofy stuff that was held at the Arena.

another toothless scare tactic IMO. tech inspection at the track found a loose lugnut and did their usual sending 1,2,and another car off to the three blind mice(tech).

Back
Top Bottom