New Swiftie single

390c475493d58a4026f2d0654525b60d.jpg

The video dropped earlier. This chick is so bat****........

Evey entertainment site and almost every news site have something reported about her new release/video. Looks like TS's marketing machine is well oiled. Like her or not, she moves the needle. I think she knows exactly what she's doing as she's got a lot of people talking.

Evey entertainment site and almost every news site have something reported about her new release/video. Looks like TS's marketing machine is well oiled. Like her or not, she moves the needle. I think she knows exactly what she's doing as she's got a lot of people talking.
Controversy in a video sells and that one is damn sure controversial. She/her handlers, are marketing genius's.

That's terrible. The 18 seconds that I could stand to listen to it made my ears hurt
Well if the still image is the only visual provided, it cant be worth a damn.
Sorry Taylor, you cant take any short cuts it is a video, it needs more legs than the still image provided, just to get a moments consideration.
For critical acclaim some tastyful kisses with someone like Lady Gaga is also needed, if serious attention is expected.The public deserves the utmost quality.

With every song I get more and more ready for this album.
I'm feeling the exact opposite way, man. I doubt I'm going to buy this one. I shouldn't even have bought 1989, to be honest. I only caved and bought it because it came out right as I was leaving Target for my new job, and you could only get the deluxe version at Target.

I actually watched a large chunk of that Look What You Made Me Do video. I don't venture into the realm of pop music often, and that is a good representation why. Never been a Swift fan, but at least she used to play a guitar.

This is more my speed. Better music, and the singer's hotter if that has any effect on how you judge music ;)

I'm feeling the exact opposite way, man. I doubt I'm going to buy this one. I shouldn't even have bought 1989, to be honest. I only caved and bought it because it came out right as I was leaving Target for my new job, and you could only get the deluxe version at Target.

Well hey, to each their own my man. So far I've enjoyed both songs, but I also don't think my favorite from this album has been put out yet. I'm sure something we won't even hear will be my favorite from it.

I actually watched a large chunk of that Look What You Made Me Do video. I don't venture into the realm of pop music often, and that is a good representation why. Never been a Swift fan, but at least she used to play a guitar.

This is more my speed. Better music, and the singer's hotter if that has any effect on how you judge music ;)

That album finally came out today! I like both of the singles they've released so far. Can't wait to hear the rest of it. :headbang:

Back
Top Bottom