new to board

G

go-dj

this is my first time posting on this forum...as you can tell by my screen name I am a Dale Jarrett fan. I would like to get some opinions about DJ and his chances of winning a championship this year. I think he his out of the championship picture but I feel a top 5 is still within reach. what do you think?

hey go-dj...welcome....

yea, I think yer right about the Cup tho a top five is not out of the question. Shucks, the way this year is hardly anything is out of the question.:)

Welcome Dj..........my opinion of DJ is nothing but good. One fine man and a hell of a racer. I don't see him getting Championship number 2 this year but I think he has one or two more in him for the future (maybe more, but there are some real competitors coming up through the ranks now....Championships get harder with stiff competition). Top five is a very good possibility.:D

Hi there! Welcome aboard.

I'm not so sure dj is gonna with the cup but I think that a good, sucessful, solid year is his for the taking.

DJ is one of the last true gentlemen of the sport. :)

Gotta agree, DJ is a solid driver. Always good on and off the track. Can't go wrong with the big brown truck! (OK, dodging tomatoes being thrown right now..)

Originally posted by HappyHour
Gotta agree, DJ is a solid driver.  Always good on and off the track.  Can't go wrong with the big brown truck!  (OK, dodging tomatoes being thrown right now..)

He can't throw tomatoes yet........has to wait till they peel!!:D

By the way, Paul, how is that sunburn?:)

Welcome to the best place on Earth Go-DJ! Enjoy your stay...

Welcome, Go-DJ. :)

I'd say most Jarrett fans are right up there with ol' DJ himself: class acts. Glad to have you aboard! :beerchug:

Jarrett was the driver I followed when I came into the sport. I still like him alot but have kinda gone to Harvick. The reason I started liking him in the first place was because of his sponsor then (ford credit) and also because he is a very good role model.

I guess I went the wrong way, went to Harvick is isn't the best role model and is sponsored by GM. Oh well. Jarrett is still one of my top 5 drivers.

Originally posted by 66mustang
Jarrett was the driver I followed when I came into the sport.  I still like him alot but have kinda gone to Harvick.  The reason I started liking him in the first place was because of his sponsor then (ford credit) and also because he is a very good role model.

Not to mention his father Ned Jarrett.:)

Hi DJ, welcome................24 fan here, but i like Dale Jarrett too......good driver and nice man............:)

Speaking of Ned...does anyone know what he is doing these days? Last I knew he was in the hospital and was recently released?

That's all I've heard too Awesome..........but that family is rather private. If anything is NOT okay, I'm sure the Jarretts will politely and quietly let us know. So, I'm hoping all is okay.

Big Hello from a fellow DJ fan, did you post on the DJ fan forum by chance? Used to go there till I found this place! Love DJ and hope he can turn the rest of the year around. Don't think a championship this year, but look out next year. New year and team mate! Hope you like this forum and happy posting!

Abooja--Thanks for the class act compliement with DJ and his fans! Can say the same of Jr's fans on this board. You all have a hard row to hoe! Good job defending your man!:D

now, sgbg88, should we share that you're in the Spencer for Hire Clan?? :D

Well what about us Spencer fan? How about our row to hoe?:(

Sorry DE W, forgot, Spencer Rocks, and he Rolls,,,,, Jelly Rolls that is....:satisfied

Good one HappyHour:p :p

Sorry DE2 just thought we should break the new guy/gal in slowly. Can't scare them away before we suck them in to our evil plan!:D That's what happened to me! One day I can't stand the guy, next day you have me cheering him on, buying donuts for him, and elected sec/treas. for the fan club! Where did I go wrong?:(

Back
Top Bottom