New to the forum.

K

K13rules

Mornin all.I just found this web site and signed up :beerbang: . Looks like a great site and im looking forward to chatting some Nascar with ya all.

Ok im going to let you guys in on something i do every weekend.I bet around $2,000-$3,000 every weekend on nascar matchups.Here is the list for this weekend.Let me know who you would play .I would love to know your opinions please.

This list is what i get from my local store and it is offered to us to bet on from our government.Its called Proline.All you have to do is pick 3 drivers to finish ahead of thier matched up opponent.

For example ,game #1 Jimmie Johnson vs Tony Stewart.All you have to do is wager on who you think will finish ahead of who.If Johnson finishes 40th,but Stewart finishes 41st ,and you picked Johnson you would be a winner.Its as easy as that.So if you guys dont mind,let me in on who you think will finish ahead of the other guys.

Thanks alot.

1 Jimmie Johnson vs Tony Stewart
2 Dale Earnhardt Jr vs Jeff Gordon
3 Matt Kenseth vs Mark Martin
4 Ryan Newman vs Carl Edwards
5 Elliot Sadler vs Dale Jarrett
6 Jamie McMurray vs Kurt Busch
7 Joe Nemechek vs Jeremy Mayfield
8 Greg Biffle vs Kevin Harvick
9 Kasey Kahne vs Casey Mears
10 Jeff Burton vs Kyle Busch

You bet around $2,000-$3,000 every weekend on NASCAR ?? :eek:

:bsflag:

:eek: OK K13rules you need a support group for the gambling addiction. Welcome to the forum. :cool:

welcomesign.png

I don't gamble either.

A friend of mine and I do something like that but we only bet $5 per race. It sounds cool but I'm out of the $2000 league.

Back
Top Bottom