New Vehicle, well new to me anyway

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
Some people think they are ugly. I really like it and I finally got a manual. Its older but only has 119,000 miles on it. I love to drive it. It'll be taking me to Washington next month.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 211
I believe the grey areas on that car are impact resistant panels to resist parking lot rash. It's a simple machine, me likey those. Nice little Ute.

Some people think they are ugly. I really like it and I finally got a manual. Its older but only has 119,000 miles on it. I love to drive it. It'll be taking me to Washington next month.
There a lot of them around here...... We have one at work.... The boss bought it new..... probably about an '04 or '05... The parts manager drives it now. As far as I know it has never been in the shop for anything. Being all wheel drive..... when the snow is deep or the roads icey....he picks me up to go to work... It goes really good.......We call it ''the toaster''........ because of it's shape.....:D

Nice purchase. I've always liked those, and there are two things about them that I've always remembered from the one time I drove one years ago...

1. The instrument cluster gauges have these "nipple" things in the middle

2. The rear seat sits up much higher than the front

Congrats Lisa

Back
Top Bottom