New VW enters the fray w/ Andretti Rallycross

It sounds like it's going to be a fast one. The driver pairing seems a little strange, but they are both good drivers. I guess Andretti motorsports decided to go with this rather than Nascar. I'll be interested to see how this works out.

Tanner Foust bringing the talent and the Rockstar sponsorship. Right on.

It sounds like it's going to be a fast one. The driver pairing seems a little strange, but they are both good drivers. I guess Andretti motorsports decided to go with this rather than Nascar. I'll be interested to see how this works out.
It is a new and up n coming racing series, doesn't cost an arm and a leg to race...yet. works pretty good for the urbanites, they fix up a course on parking lots. Last year they had races in different countries. I caught a couple of races on the tube, they threw Piquet Jr. out of one race in Vegas for rough driving, they were pretty good, super short track racing. Tanner Foust had some bad luck and got down a few places, but he drove the wheels off of a Focus to come back and finish second.
Probably have seen it, but here is a short clip of the Vegas track pretty wild race. Faust serves a penalty and comes out behind Pastrana.

Back
Top Bottom