New Years Eve plans?

Bobw

Team Owner
Also known as Amateur Night for young drinkers. Long time ago, B.C., that's before children, we used to get with friends and go to a resort type facility, dinner, dancing, drinking and spend the night. Breakfast, Bloody Mary's or Mimosa's and go home.
Those days seem to be gone as I don't see places advertising those deals today.
Seriously doubt I'll stay up till Midnight. Providence is doing a First Night deal like Times Square. Not my idea of fun outside in 0°at midnight and a -5-10° wind chill.
Yep, that bed looks pretty inviting.

Plan A & Plan B if Plan A fails.

a558687778b805ccbee3aa5249f2abd5.jpg
c88c9b40b3783ce06683c5c394af11ce.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I don't think we've got anything special planned. Just a regular Sunday night. We're celebrating our daughters B-Day today, her B-day is the 27th, but she's a big girl so with the cold nasty weather, and everyone fighting the sniffles we postponed a couple of days.
Looks like this brutal cold is going to be here for a while.

dog sitting for some friends a couple blocks away while they are flying south for this little winter snap/NYE. One of our racers is doing a shop party, also not far away. And going to a co-workers tonight.

I haven't done anything special on New Years Eve since I graduated high school. As you can tell, I live a pretty exciting life. I'll get home from work around 10:45, I'll watch the performances and the ball drop, then I'll head to bead.

I haven't done anything special on New Years Eve since I graduated high school. As you can tell, I live a pretty exciting life. I'll get home from work around 10:45, I'll watch the performances and the ball drop, then I'll head to bead.
Well....... you are a much bigger partier than I am......... I haven't seen the ball drop in years....... it's just another nite to me...... no partying...... no nuthin'......... when we wake up Monday morning........ it's just another day........ ;)

Well....... you are a much bigger partier than I am......... I haven't seen the ball drop in years....... it's just another nite to me...... no partying...... no nuthin'......... when we wake up Monday morning........ it's just another day........ ;)

My view exactly. Can't remember the last time I stayed up until midnight. There's no difference between 11:59pm and 12:00am. Nothing magical happens and life doesn't reset.

I'd love to go out and do something, maybe next year.

Hopefully, my financial situation will improve (I've applied for a little help) and my weight will have improved even more. It has nothing to do with aesthetics, Id like to get around easier.

I'll be staying home, relaxing and reading.

My plans, to do a live mix show, will see if the wife will allow that to happen:D

Nothing much.
She wants to see fireworks, but does not want to be outside.

Here's a quick tour of my 'man cave'. Site of tonight's New Year's Eve Bash.

Happy New Year to all! Be safe.

One of our local FM morning show host's would LOVE your man cave with all the Steelers stuff.

4HTg0Jpl

With dpk. Kinda left out the "with."

I'm getting up early and going grocery shopping.

I wanted to post a happy new years image to you all but my phone won't let me. *sigh*

HAPPY NEW YEARS, friends!!!!!

4HTg0Jpl

No clue what time I crashed. The boys were here yesterday and they just never stop, run you ragged keeping up.
Woke up with the TV on to hear ''Those thrilling days of yesteryear and a hearty. HIYO SILVER!!"
3 am Lone Ranger marathon until 6..yup I watched. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLoneRanger

Here's a quick tour of my 'man cave'. Site of tonight's New Year's Eve Bash.

Happy New Year to all! Be safe.
28222f4f8ead683415b81b7061ad81c9.jpg
e37dad6b5e62781f1426a08a48266aa6.jpg
89e876786a9194cae734640a6bf985ee.jpg
bca4b995525548dfcc4af619bbcd002b.jpg
affcf62d637238540202e81ddb177f8d.jpg
c21240771d5eda7fcc53fcca4b24b915.jpg
725cbdd1948cdf5ca537442d11d676b3.jpg
4978e33eb94523c84c52523ebee42dfc.jpg
84b352aac3e4885fc80bdb0a0d1c6014.jpg

R u kidding me....so jealous

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Managed to see the ball drop in New York, then hit the bed --- 11PM my time.
One good thing about the cold and the wind chill, NO "fireworks" of any kind last night.
Same here. Let the dogs out to potty at 2AM and it was 20 feeling like 4. thought my face was going to fall off.

Back
Top Bottom