• Thread starter TheOtherGordn31
  • Start date
T

TheOtherGordn31

Hello..... I'm a newbie to this site. Been watching NASCAR for about a year. Robbie is my favorite driver. Please don't hate me.

Kinda like Pork, the other white meat!

Welcome 31 fan! We don't hate anyone for who they like. Just play nice and you'll love it here!

-Cheers!

:beerchug:

Oh yea, a Robby Gordon fan. I don't think I've seen any of those around here. Good to have onboard.:)

Thanks guys. It's nice to be here. This site is really cool. How active are the mods here?

Very. In a good way. They participate in discussions and such just like they are one of the gang. But if they have a problem, they will send you a pm, not call you out in public.

They're not censors, just keep it sane around here!

Got it! Thanks for the warning. :) See you around Happy.

Hello there, welcome to the board. Lots of good people in here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

There are some pretty good arguements in here too, but as long as you aren't trying to verbally bash someone b/c of what they think, it's all good.

Other, you will be sooooooooo comfy here.

just make sure to put on the helmet, hahns device and buckle up.

From the Jeff fan and PURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Welcome and happy posting! I can take a Robbie fan, just glad you didn't say Todd "Total'em" Bodine! I switched from Spencer to him, have to have new material and he sures gives enough to last awhile!:p

Sit back and enjoy all the good natured fun around here. We love to pick on Jimmy, just as DE Wranger 2! Hope Robbie's foot heals fast and he's 100% soon.

welcome aboard--and no comment on # 31, j/k i can tolerate him i just have a bone to pick with whine bag and whine bag #2 fans

Hiya 31fan! I'm new here too! And so far I'm having a pretty good time. I hope you enjoy it too.

hey there......yea, pretty alright place but like any board it has it's limits as to just how hard a nudge is before it becomes a bash.

Welcome theotherGordon Fan I wondered where Robbys other fan was.:p Welcome aboard my friend.:)

Welcome and glad to see another Robby fan. I gotta pull for Dale's guys. Hope he can put back in V-Lane soon.

Back
Top Bottom