Newest member of the family

I have to admit that Amy plays with Brownie with a lot more spirit than I do. Sometimes she plays hide and seek with him and he loves finding her. She gets into a different mindset with him and involentarily breaks out into some type of tribal chant that's half singing and half humming out some type of jargen that I cant translate.

I dont question or try, there is something special about that and I dont want to make her conscientious or discourage their good time.

She also puts one of my old shirts on him over his neck with his legs through the sleeves and they have a great time with him freeing himself. Last night he decided to take a nap in it before doing his escape

Screenshot_20230911_165031_Gallery.jpg

Brownie is living the good life. Who was it that said "it's a dogs life!" but no matter who said it because if Brownie's life is what they are referencing, they got it right. Happy pooch.

I remember sometime a ago when my wife was trying to get Brownie to chew his food and not swallow it whole.

I told her she was being silly that a dog was going to be a dog and they know already know how to eat.

Well I was wrong, she suceded and Brownie chews all of his food now.

He, is truly a Heinz 57 but what really shows is his personality. He's a special pooch. Thank you for sharing Brownie with us.

Back
Top Bottom