Newman Haas Racing Closed

D

DanicaFan

Well, effective immediately, Newman Haas Racing has closed its doors for good. All 33 employees received notice of this yesterday(Thursday). They will get severance pay until the end of December.

This is sad news. They looked so promising this past season with James Hinchcliffe and Oriol Servia. I look for these 2 drivers to picked up fairly quickly though.

Well, effective immediately, Newman Haas Racing has closed its doors for good. All 33 employees received notice of this yesterday(Thursday). They will get severance pay until the end of December.

This is sad news. They looked so promising this past season with James Hinchcliffe and Oriol Servia. I look for these 2 drivers to picked up fairly quickly though.

Ouch, that is really too bad.

Just another sign-o-the times, I guess.

Newman Haas gone. What a shame...

Without a doubt the end of an era, they were one of the last of the early 80's CART teams, I think only Penske is left from that time frame. Numerous race victories & championships with all their drivers. Unfortunately they never won Indy, but they had a good run all the same. The team will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom